[WIP] DoomCraft - Minecraft in ZDoom!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ibm5155

Re: [WIP] DoomCraft - Minecraft in ZDoom!

Post by ibm5155 »

uhm, it sounds like this:http://www.mediafire.com/download/xjucg ... erator.pk3
But I always was lazzy to finish my build generatod :B
The Zombie Killer

Post by The Zombie Killer »

Just posting to say that this project isn't dead.
I've had some issues with my laptop's hard drive so I've been unable to work on anything as of late.

I've decided to go down the "premade map" route.

@ibm5155
That looks pretty cool, I'm not sure if it was working properly on my end (unknown actors in map), but from what I saw, it was pretty cool
Lisac_the_fox
Location: In front of hell, looking down into the deep red abyss.

Post by Lisac_the_fox »

The Zombie Killer wrote:Just posting to say that this project isn't dead.
I've had some issues with my laptop's hard drive so I've been unable to work on anything as of late.

Ok, because this is my favorite project! I will be glad to make the premade maps!
ibm5155

Post by ibm5155 »

The Zombie Killer wrote:Just posting to say that this project isn't dead.

@ibm5155
That looks pretty cool, I'm not sure if it was working properly on my end (unknown actors in map), but from what I saw, it was pretty cool
Yes there's a missing actor on start, but on first map the map itself will generate the houses and other things from where you crossed...
and map 2 you can build cubes by altfiring some weapons...

the idea was to make things on vanilla maps, it would be something like that human ghost on minecraft (i miss the name but if i remember he could create houses, put fire on you,...)

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”