Phocas Island 2: Re-Phocased. Is it back?

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Should I release endurance mode as a seperate mod or save it for final release?

Yes! I'd love to play endurance mode when it's ready
47%
No, I'll wait until the final release.
53%

Total votes: 47

chopkinsca

Re: Phocas Island 2: Re-Phocased. Is it back?

Post by chopkinsca »

Spoiler:
For the past few days, I started working on this again. Hopefully I have the motivation to give it the little push it needs for it to be finished. My 'to do' and bug lists are getting smaller. Soon it should be ready for playtesting, which will uncover a load of bugs that will take months to fix.
Rayd3r

Re: Phocas Island 2: Re-Phocased. Is it back?

Post by Rayd3r »

Can someone please reupload the phocas2RF-Beta2.zip , My computer broke and hdd wiped so I don't have it anymore. Would really appreciate it since the link is broken.
ChronoSeth

Re: Phocas Island 2: Re-Phocased. Development slump public b

Post by ChronoSeth »

Rayd3r wrote:Can someone please reupload the phocas2RF-Beta2.zip , My computer broke and hdd wiped so I don't have it anymore. Would really appreciate it since the link is broken.
Trooper 077 wrote:http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28589

Seriously. That thread exists for a reason

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”