Ketchup Gore Mod - Test 4

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Ghostbreed

Re: Ketchup Gore Mod - Test 4

Post by Ghostbreed »

Thanks a whole freaking lot!

EDIT:
Ketchup works fine with the Wolfenstein 3D TC
Last edited by Ghostbreed on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

now what's the good way to turn this classic physic and dos runned wolf3d mod into realistic smooth and brutal wolf3d? just use this with high textures. ceejay and i'm already done with every bosses HD sprites including a spear of destiny ones. well, expect lost levels of course.
Multikolored

Post by Multikolored »

Is there a chance for this WAD to have different colors of ketchup for other monsters, for example hellknights/cacodemons?
FLYBAT

Post by FLYBAT »

"GibHealth" parameter is unneccessary.
Also when you shoot someone it sounds like he just asplode the hell up, but all that actually happens is he dies and produces a lot more blood than in vanilla Doom. I think this is not the time when exaggeration makes more fun. I like the dripping blood hovewer, but it sticks to small ceilings like window borders and doors and becomes a floating nonsense. Is there any way to fix it? I mean, it can't be ZDoom does not have any ceiling size detection?
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

two answers if you mastered SLADE; make ceiling blood more much smaller, or remove it.

also of course i'd love to modifying for realistic and clean persons like you, but there's no way to find that actor but sgt lV. i tried to find that damn thing, but i don't know where is it.
RiboNucleic Asshat
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by RiboNucleic Asshat »

Multikolored wrote:Is there a chance for this WAD to have different colors of ketchup for other monsters, for example hellknights/cacodemons?
Look on the previous page, I posted a modified version there.
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

Sad to say though, it didn't work. At least not for me. The cacos, knights and barons all bled red. :(
IMX

Post by IMX »

But it does for me. I loaded it alongside Jimmy's Jukebox and I highly doubt it messes with Ketchup. Try loading the modified Ketchup only.

Also I noticed that the SSG blasts pushes the cacos way stronger than normal...is this intentional?
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

Heh, got it to work now. I had a decorate I made myself correcting the original blood that colided with Noob's
Multikolored

Post by Multikolored »

Will there be a janitor module like in Brutal Doom available for this mod? I've noticed that after a big monster shitfest when I look at their remains the framerate drops.
aoshiryaev

Post by aoshiryaev »

Nice. But I want old BDLite wit partial BD features like pathfinfing and headshots :cry: Can somebody reupload it please?
Silentdarkness12

Post by Silentdarkness12 »

Brutal Chex Quest..........MMMMMMMMMmmmmm........but it doesn't have gibs and crap for the enemies from Chex Quest 2 and 3.
doomquake777

Post by doomquake777 »

Is there anyway to make this compatible with the Ketchup mod? As of right now it plays but all the sprites are twice as large and some of the sprites corrupt during their deaths ie the Imp
Mayhem666

Post by Mayhem666 »

doomquake777 wrote:Is there anyway to make this compatible with the Ketchup mod? As of right now it plays but all the sprites are twice as large and some of the sprites corrupt during their deaths ie the Imp
I'm Working on a Doom 64 mod since nearly 2 years ago and put some gore in it,

So i guess its suppose to work.
doomquake777

Post by doomquake777 »

Do you have a test version available? I would love to try it out.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”