[Discontinued] NC HUD v2.6.0 - September 7th, 2019

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Quadruplesword

Re: [WIP] NC HUD v1.11

Post by Quadruplesword »

It does not work with Zandronum or Skulltag (in case of the latter, it never will be).
But Zandronum is the only source port that works correctly on my computer :( . Ah well, I almost never play vanilla anyway so I'm perfectly fine with the Brutal Doom version.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

The reason it doesn't work with Zandronum is because the HUD uses (some) features that port doesn't support. It can't be helped.
Quadruplesword

Post by Quadruplesword »

The reason it doesn't work with Zandronum is because the HUD uses (some) features that port doesn't support. It can't be helped.
That's understandable. It just kinda sucks for me because GZDoom won't work right on my new PC. There's thick, black lines on textures that are supposed to be see-through (like bars) and I can't find a fix for it.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

Have you reported the issue at the GZDoom forums (though not necessarily as a bug)? Maybe someone there could help you figure it out.

Alternatively, what about ZDoom? Sure it doesn't have a hardware renderer, but hey, it is still an option.
Hexereticdoom
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Hexereticdoom »

Hi! :)

I just wanted to know... Will be available in a near future a new Brutal Doom version of this HUD, based on 1.11?

The actual DEHUDv3 for BD is just fine, but I think the last design of 1.11 is a lot better... :thumb:

Thank for your attention! 8-)
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

You might want to ask Blackfish about that instead, since he is the one maintaining that version of the HUD, not me.
Hexereticdoom

Post by Hexereticdoom »

Blue Shadow wrote:You might want to ask Blackfish about that instead, since he is the one maintaining that version of the HUD, not me.
Aha... Yes, you're right. I'll post my question in the other thread, then. Thanks! :wink:
doomfiend

Post by doomfiend »

You know, this Hud would look really spiffy with Doom nukems Visor hud :O I would do it my self but I can't skew images properly to save my life
Quadruplesword

Post by Quadruplesword »

Wow... I feel like a complete and total derp wad right now. All I did was install some new OpenGL drivers off of AMD's official website and now the thick black bars are gone. That's pretty shameful that an IT guy like me would overlook such a simple solution :oops:

Ah well, I don't want to derail this thread, so I will say that this is probably one of my favorite HUD mods that I've run across. Clean, easy to use, and gives you all the information you need :D

Also, can I offer a suggestion? I would like this HUD even better if you put the key display where the version number is, like it was in older versions. I just think it would look neater that way.
Blue Shadow

Re: [WIP] NC HUD v1.12

Post by Blue Shadow »

CABE

Post by CABE »

This does not work with the Doom Nukem Brutal Doom pack version 3. :(
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

Assuming that the mod in question has custom weapons, then you need to modify the HUD to make it work with the mod you're loading.
X-DOOM

Post by X-DOOM »

Blue Shadow wrote:A new version is up.
Good work there Blue Shadow, keep upgrading it, i find every update much easier to work with my project.
Hexereticdoom

Post by Hexereticdoom »

Wowww, v1.12... Looks really nice! Love it, haha... :D

Beside, i'ts a pity still there's no new version compatible with Brutal Doom... Hope Mr. Blackfish (or another user, why not) could update the old one... Sadly, I'm too inexpert to do it myself... :oops:
Blue Shadow

Re: [WIP] NC HUD v1.13

Post by Blue Shadow »

Version 1.13 is out! - As usual, check the opening post for download and info.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”