BlueShadow/DEHUD for Samsara and Brutal Doom v3 (Zdoom/Zan)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
SyntherAugustus

Re: BlueShadow/DEHUD for Samsara and Brutal Doom v3 (Zdoom/Z

Post by SyntherAugustus »

When I get time (which may happen this week) I might port this all to 1.9. However I'm stuck working summerstock now so it's up in the air.
Caveira

Post by Caveira »

blackfish wrote:When I get time (which may happen this week) I might port this all to 1.9. However I'm stuck working summerstock now so it's up in the air.
Thanks.
DrMoney

Post by DrMoney »

Link in the first post is down, here's a mirror:

http://devilhunter.rfc1337.net/wads/Ski ... utalv3.zip

Thanks for making this by the way.
goldsteed

Post by goldsteed »

DrMoney wrote:Link in the first post is down, here's a mirror:

http://devilhunter.rfc1337.net/wads/Ski ... utalv3.zip

Thanks for making this by the way.
thank you :D
Skrell

Post by Skrell »

I'm dying to try this but the link isn't working!! :(

edit** Sorry didn't see repost! THank you for making this i can't wait to try it!!! :)
Hexereticdoom
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Hexereticdoom »

Hello Mr. Blackfish, just a little question...

I would like to know if in a near future are you going to make/update to a new version of Brutal Doom HUD, based on last updated version of NC HUD?

Because the actual DEHUDv3 for BD is pretty fine, I like it a lot, but in my opinion, the actual design of 1.11 is much better... In fact, I encounter the blue fonts are much more legible than the white ones (specially the K.I.S. section).

If possible, it would be a great release addon, specially using it with the imminently forthcoming Brutal Doom v19... 8-)

Thanks for your attention, best regards... :)
Quadruplesword

Post by Quadruplesword »

I agree, it would be great if he could update this mod to the 1.11 layout, which is in my opinion a lot neater and less obstructive on screen, not to say the current version we have is bad, quite the opposite.
Vdude

Post by Vdude »

The hud is not working for me. I'm loading it with gzdoom and simply doesn't show up, I still have the regular hud. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using gzdoom and brutal doom v18a. I tried with brutal doom v17 and it didn't work too. Is it loaded differently from the other files?
Quadruplesword

Post by Quadruplesword »

The hud is not working for me. I'm loading it with gzdoom and simply doesn't show up, I still have the regular hud. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using gzdoom and brutal doom v18a. I tried with brutal doom v17 and it didn't work too. Is it loaded differently from the other files?
Press the minus key on your keyboard. That will lower the screen size and make it show up.
PaskaTykki

Post by PaskaTykki »

I try download this HUD but download link doesn't work. :(
SyntherAugustus

Post by SyntherAugustus »

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33079 The original person who created the HUD made an updated version for Brutal Doom a while back. There's no new version for Samsara, however.
gjk2014

Post by gjk2014 »

This is pretty weird for me Ive been using NCDEHUDv3-BDZanACS.pk3 hud for Zandorum for a while now. Now the icons are huge and fill up the screen. Could it of been because of a Zandorum update? Can anyone help me with this problem?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

gjk2014 wrote:This is pretty weird for me Ive been using NCDEHUDv3-BDZanACS.pk3 hud for Zandorum for a while now. Now the icons are huge and fill up the screen. Could it of been because of a Zandorum update? Can anyone help me with this problem?
Did you enable HUD or message scaling at all?
gjk2014

Post by gjk2014 »

wildweasel wrote:
gjk2014 wrote:This is pretty weird for me Ive been using NCDEHUDv3-BDZanACS.pk3 hud for Zandorum for a while now. Now the icons are huge and fill up the screen. Could it of been because of a Zandorum update? Can anyone help me with this problem?
No I don't think so.
gjk2014

Post by gjk2014 »

gjk2014 wrote:
wildweasel wrote:
No I don't think so.
It happened right after using psxdoomzandro_v2.1.pk3 which is a psx playstation version of doom. I tried using without it, only with brutal doom, nothing else, and it still gives me huge hud icons that cover the screen. So I don't know what went wrong.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”