wip Wolfendoom Project Ragnarok

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

wip Wolfendoom Project Ragnarok

Post by armymen12002003 »

This is a HQ monsters, sprites of a wad i found over on doomworld by a uploader named loki. with hq music remixes consisting of Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem & Doom which the original music & the sprites sucked. i recommend playing this with the high res textures pack get it here https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0sw3lp1zf2n8 ... 121229.pk3

screenies! http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/armym ... 20Ragnarok
from an earlier version doom 3 weapons are no longer included

The Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68BnG ... sp=sharing now with the nazi heer, monsters & weapons from realm 667.
I also recommend you turn on infinite ammo beings how ammo is very scarce especially through the hell levels.

This a very challenging wad don't play if you don't like a good challenge

10 LEVELS OF PURE NAZI AND DEMON KILLING MAYHEM!

credits:
id software for wolf 3d & doom
loki for the original wad
realm667 for most of the stuff i borrowed this monsters for the hell levels and most of the weapons.
wsj for creating for his flamethrower nazi & nazi scientist & MJ79 for providing it .
joeytd for luger sprites.
weasel for the m1 garand sprites.
laz rojaz for for the ss version of otto gifmacher & the german tank & the armored vehicle .
sounds tf2 pyro sounds, tf2 medic rtcw sounds & various other sounds.
captain toenail for the nazi enemy bumper pack.
monkee's image world for various boss sprites.
various dj's for the metal remixes.
jon washburn for the henry mills player sprite

Now on with the story

You play as USMC Gunnery Sgt. Dustin Scott

The game takes place some time after B.J.'s battle With the angel of death.

Allied Intelligence as detected a strange source near Castle Wolfenstein, which we believe according to reports of the natives in the region the Nazi's have discovered something that is no way to be human.
So we are sending you to investigate and if possible put an end to whatever the nazis are up to, we also believe this strange source is the same source that OSS Agent William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz encountered which this may be pure coincidental.
Last edited by armymen12002003 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:06 am, edited 22 times in total.
ArielBoss

Re: [Finished] Wolfendoom3 Project Ragnarok

Post by ArielBoss »

Thats a great wad, the "nazis" have a quick aim :)
But a problem is when i pcik some weapons cant change for others, the only way is droping the actual weapon and this f**k the game play.
armymen12002003

ArielBoss wrote:Thats a great wad, the "nazis" have a quick aim :)
But a problem is when i pcik some weapons cant change for others, the only way is droping the actual weapon
i don't know why i tested this for several days i never had this issue when i was testing it.
Crudux Cruo

Post by Crudux Cruo »

No offense, but this does not feel [Finished] at all. there are alot of balance issues and polish that could be added. I do like it though, not bad for a first project.
armymen12002003

wip Wolfendoom3 Project Ragnarok

doomer1 wrote:No offense, but this does not feel [Finished] at all. there are alot of balance issues and polish that could be added. I do like it though, not bad for a first project.
i think i know what you mean lol im uploading a version with doom64 monsters & weapons & also would like to test
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Re: wip Wolfendoom3 Project Ragnarok

Post by Tapwave »

armymen12002003 wrote:
doomer1 wrote:No offense, but this does not feel [Finished] at all. there are alot of balance issues and polish that could be added. I do like it though, not bad for a first project.
uploading a version with doom64 monsters & weapons
Are those additions really necessary? That's like, totally unrelated to what the project seems to be about.
grouchbag

Re: wip Wolfendoom Project Ragnarok

Post by grouchbag »

Very nice. :D
Mav3rick

Post by Mav3rick »

I start playing with nazis (feeling wolfenstein) that are very strong and kill me super duper fast to lots of mega strong demons ( wich is worse ) and feel like playing quake lol, btw where are the health kits??

if do feel very unbalance and weapons dont seem to fit with the gameplay, a grenade that no boom? just splat? lol that was mean to happen?? O.o
sonic_HD87

Post by sonic_HD87 »

It looks like there is a LineDef without Texture in the Map 05

Also, when you shoot the Nucleas Missile Launcher, can you make a RadiusQuake instead of making the player fly?
armymen12002003

Mav3rick wrote:I start playing with nazis (feeling wolfenstein) that are very strong and kill me super duper fast to lots of mega strong demons ( wich is worse ) and feel like playing quake lol, btw where are the health kits??

if do feel very unbalance and weapons dont seem to fit with the gameplay, a grenade that no boom? just splat? lol that was mean to happen?? O.o
Lol somebody didn't read the description in the first post, you have to look for the health kits . also i sonic i have looked into to the linedef texture issue it doesn't seem the happen to mine i have test this very thoroughly & i never had the issue
armymen12002003

uploading a new version here's what's changed i lowered the health on all the demon's also the skeleton now drops a clip, the archer now drops a shell's, & the evil knight now drops a clipbox also the avatar now drop's a medikit, the super soldier's & the nazi tank & armored vehicles no longer infight each other.
sonic_HD87

Post by sonic_HD87 »

armymen12002003 wrote: also i sonic i have looked into to the linedef texture issue it doesn't seem the happen to mine i have test this very thoroughly & i never had the issue
When i reach to that level, i don't see a error report on the command screen (If it is a problem, the command screen will appear like "Line 1089 don't have texture" or something) So, i think the problem is mines :P
armymen12002003

where did you get the blood in your screenshot?
leileilol
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by leileilol »

armymen12002003 wrote:the archer now drops a shell's
Why?

Also why is this thread someone else's project modified by you with unfitting monsters
armymen12002003

leileilol wrote:
armymen12002003 wrote:the archer now drops a shell's
Why?

Also why is this thread someone else's project modified by you with unfitting monsters
read the description

cause if you played the original wad the you would know the original sprites & sounds in it sucked
Last edited by armymen12002003 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”