POSSEST

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
zygo

Re: POSSEST

Post by zygo »

Peter Bark wrote:I have been following you on Moddb for awhile now, I love your work. Keep it up.
Thankyou :) i still need a lot of help with voices, and some sketches so if you know anyone with good illustration please let them know :D
Mánibranðr System
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Mánibranðr System »

You looking for a sketch artist? I can try my hand at it.
zygo

Post by zygo »

ArcheKruz wrote:You looking for a sketch artist? I can try my hand at it.
Yeah :) i need some digital art. itl be used for cut scenes and character portaits. they will have to be colored. are you up for that?
Mánibranðr System
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Mánibranðr System »

Yeah, probably. Time frame will depend on how much you're willing to pay me. I am kind of doing several things at once and it being a paid gig would put it on the top of the priority list.
zygo

Post by zygo »

ArcheKruz wrote:Yeah, probably. Time frame will depend on how much you're willing to pay me. I am kind of doing several things at once and it being a paid gig would put it on the top of the priority list.
Well im not exactly being payed to make this mod, i only want a artist who is willing to volunteer to help for free sorry
Peter Bark

Post by Peter Bark »

that was really cheeky, I do not believe ZDoom fourms is a place to run a business. DeviantArt has lots of people who will make art for free, please don't listen to this person.
zygo

Post by zygo »

Peter Bark wrote:that was really cheeky, I do not believe ZDoom fourms is a place to run a business. DeviantArt has lots of people who will make art for free, please don't listen to this person.
ive actualy put up a AD on MODDB for a artist to work for nothing already.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Peter Bark wrote:that was really cheeky, I do not believe ZDoom fourms is a place to run a business. DeviantArt has lots of people who will make art for free, please don't listen to this person.
There's no rule around here that says you're not allowed to charge commissions. ArcheKruz is well within their rights to say that a requested work would get done quicker if it were paid; why prioritize unpaid work over paid work, after all?
zygo

Post by zygo »

Bloody mary WIP.
What do you guys think?
111.png
111.png (36.88 KiB) Viewed 781 times
TiberiumSoul
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by TiberiumSoul »

not bad :D
Arch

Post by Arch »

zygo wrote: i still need a lot of help with voices
I can help with that! Will the demon speak? I think I could do that; I can try other characters as well; send me some lines and tell how you want it to sound, and i´ll give it a try.
zygo

Post by zygo »

Arch wrote:
zygo wrote: i still need a lot of help with voices
I can help with that! Will the demon speak? I think I could do that; I can try other characters as well; send me some lines and tell how you want it to sound, and i´ll give it a try.
awesome sounds good. for the moment i dont need lines just yet since im still modelling. But il definitely speak with you about it when i do thanks :D
There wont be much demon voices, mainly voices for the various human type enemies an side quest characters.
President People

Post by President People »

I like the new logo, mainly because I couldn't help but read the old thumbnail preview as FOGGEST. I'm weird.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”