MORTAL KOMBAT DOOM [PHASE OF TESTING]

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
HexaDoken

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT DOOM [PHASE OF TESTING]

Post by HexaDoken »

I can try. Usually my aura of desyncs instantly ruins any zdoom/gzdoom multiplayer game I attempt, but who the heck knows, maybe it won't be that bad this time.
I also live under a rock and have no idea where to get latest zdl. Link?
DOOMERO-21

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

i guess will be no problem the desync, i tested before with a friend from Spain (the last video show that), about the zdl you can found here:

http://zdoom.org/wiki/ZDL

anyway i need to fix first some issues with the codes and later you will recive the link with the instructions.
NachtIntellect

Post by NachtIntellect »

I would've tried this but unfortunately this isn't my computer, I can only run ZDoom off of my USB and i'd need to install other components to play online, Also the connection would be screwy as I am from Australia, I suppose if you wanted to test it with lagg to see how it runs though.
DOOMERO-21

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

Whiteace wrote:I would've tried this but unfortunately this isn't my computer, I can only run ZDoom off of my USB and i'd need to install other components to play online, Also the connection would be screwy as I am from Australia, I suppose if you wanted to test it with lagg to see how it runs though.

only run with the gzdoom tower of babel.
NachtIntellect

Post by NachtIntellect »

Yeah that why I said I can only run ZDoom, nothing else appears to work.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”