Powerslave 2 [some guy bumped this]

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
taufan99

Re: ZPowerslave

Post by taufan99 »

jaegerman45 wrote:And taufan99 you can try mapping for the project all the textures and sprites are in PowerslaveTCActors.wad and PowerslaveTCTextures.wad
well, do you still want it unless i have a poor mapping ability? if so, I'll PM you if my map is done, or you can finish my maps after i send it to you, okay? :)
Sgt Dopey
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Sgt Dopey »

yeah thats fine
taufan99

Post by taufan99 »

jaegerman45 wrote:yeah thats fine
oh, i forget! every Monday until Friday, i only allowed using PC until an hour. And sometimes i have no time for mapping. But, I'll mapping it tomorrow!
ledillman

Post by ledillman »

hmmm interesting!!
im going to play this mod surely! it looks great :)

btw im going to see on an map editor where is the secret zone of the naked babes ehemm*
Sgt Dopey

Post by Sgt Dopey »

ledillman wrote: btw im going to see on an map editor where is the secret zone of the naked babes ehemm
I haven't got around to doing those yet so don't bother
ledillman

Post by ledillman »

jaegerman45 wrote:
ledillman wrote: btw im going to see on an map editor where is the secret zone of the naked babes ehemm
I haven't got around to doing those yet so don't bother
(Actually, this link contained abandonware downloads in addition to the screenshots of pixelated naked ladies, so I've removed it. Sorry! -mgmt)

just look at the pics, don't try to understand spanish if you want :wink:
Sgt Dopey

Post by Sgt Dopey »

The Sites down
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

jaegerman45 wrote:The Sites down
works for me.
Sgt Dopey

Post by Sgt Dopey »

I've been thinking about turning this into an unofficial sequel to the original. Any thoughts on this?
ledillman

Post by ledillman »

sequel? hmm so, new levels only? or original levels mas newone that makes the sequel? it could be interesting
taufan99

Here you go, jaegerman45!

Post by taufan99 »

jaegerman45 wrote:I've been thinking about turning this into an unofficial sequel to the original. Any thoughts on this?
Hmmm, no comments. But still want mapping/modding for this mod, unless, i know, i am worst at mapping, and modding? take a look at my taufan99 mod. bad, or not bad?
oh, by the way, here, i have making the MAP03! It was supposed to be a pyramid room with many golds. But i don't think you'll make it into MAP03, maybe as MAP23, or MAP31, or even MAP32. I also semi-enhancing the actors from PowerslaveTCActors.wad and added a flamethrower and Grenade. But the grenade is in the separate .wad file. I also seeing a fatal bug on grenade that makes grenade's ammo is unlimited unless you have throw it(the grenade also has Throw Speed, but the Throw Speed is not a bug, it increases the throwing direction if you hold the firing button). I don't think i can fix it, maybe you can? Oh, i forget! The M-60 is also enhanced!
Use this as resource, or fix it to make it better!
Sgt Dopey

Post by Sgt Dopey »

Thanks Taufan99 you've helped me alot with the enhanced actors and the grenade I already had some one do the flamethrower.
taufan99

Post by taufan99 »

jaegerman45 wrote:Thanks Taufan99 you've helped me alot with the enhanced actors and the grenade I already had some one do the flamethrower.
thanks about that, but i am not perfect. i want to make sacred manacle and cobra staff...
but i have no idea about cobra staff and sacred manacle... maybe we need to recruit some good DECORATE guys?
and maybe good mappers? i am sucks at mapping...
rsl

Re: Powerslave 2

Post by rsl »

Or you might just wait for this to come out:

http://zdoom.org/wiki/Classic_Rivalry

...then ask the author to use his own recreation of the two weapons?

On the other hand, I'd be eager to code them myself seeing how much I look forward to your project. :D The problem is, I have a couple other priority projects scheduled for the moment... :(
Sgt Dopey

Re: Powerslave 2

Post by Sgt Dopey »

This Project has been changed from a TC to an Unofficial sequel which means there can be New Weapons, Monsters, weapons, Textures and Sprites.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”