[WIP] Ωmega (Progress on MAP09)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
KILLER2

Re: [WIP] Ωmega (8 new shots of MAP07 up)

Post by KILLER2 »

The maps look nice.I wonder what monsters you will use.If you do it right,it may end in the cacowards :)
Jimmy

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: [WIP] Ωmega (8 new shots of MAP07 up)

Post by Jimmy »

I'm likely to use Shadowcaster monsters which I have DECORATEd myself.

I have few alternatives that I can readily access, but I'm taking ideas. Anyone?
Jimmy

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: [WIP] Ωmega (Progress on MAP09)

Post by Jimmy »

Have some more eye-melty-melty. Yay.
Spoiler:
(I know it's not much. :()

Now, I need some helpful input as to what I should do regarding this mod's bestiary. Virtually everything else is going to be unique (save for the slightly Doomy textures which I will be using) so I certainly need some new monsters, but I'm at loss with what to do. I'm aware that spriters willing to conjure up completely new monsters from scratch are in short supply, but I certainly can't do new monsters on my own, and I definitely don't want to use a bunch of Beastiary rips or random recolors. I'm also a little uneasy with using Shadowcaster monsters - some of them are brilliant and imaginative, but lack lots of frames, so I can't do much with them as far as terribly complicated DECORATE goes. Plus some of their death sequences look like shit.

Any help on this matter would be very gladly received.

EDIT: Holy smoke. I promise you those shots aren't as pitch-black in game. :(

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”