[Project]Hexen II Monsters

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Re: [Project]Hexen II Monsters

Post by Ghastly »

@CodenniumRed: Noticed that when I was putting the Shadow Wizard in ToTL. I just fixed it.

@Toenail: Lower limit, or remove the limit?
Vegeta(dw) wrote:Not sure if it's a bug, but the wizards barely teleport now, and when they do they teleport right near the place they were.
The Skull Wizard teleports a third of the time as a missile attack, and sometimes when it enters the pain state. The Shadow Wizard never teleports as an attack, but has a very high chance to teleport in the pain state (and since it isn't shootable when it starts teleporting, unlike the Skull Wizard, it's more annoying). There's no way I can get them to teleport when they detect a projectile coming at them, unfortunately. :?

Them barely moving while teleporting is an old ZDoom bug that Skulltag 97d3 still has. A_Wander doesn't move for a little while, after being damaged.
Chii

Post by Chii »

Ghastly_dragon wrote:
Special thanks to my little brother for the new death animation: Image
[/img][/url]
Thats very impressive! sorry to be offtopic but is he another user on here, I need some one to make a good Baron of Hell gib set sorta like his where it falls to little chunks. doki
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

Chii wrote:Thats very impressive! sorry to be offtopic but is he another user on here, I need some one to make a good Baron of Hell gib set sorta like his where it falls to little chunks. doki
Unfortunately, no he can't, for reasons I'd really rather not get into...
ShadesMaster

Post by ShadesMaster »

Good for a bump, though. Critters like the Medusae need to be in the bestiary!!!!
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

Once the entire pack is done, I'll submit them to the Beastiary. I already talked to Tormentor about it, a few months ago.
The Ultimate DooMer

Post by The Ultimate DooMer »

Did you include the giant imp (summon stone)?

(there is a set of those sprites in Fury, might be worth asking Ichor if you can use them)
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

I don't really want to use model rips for this, unless they're hand-edited so they fit. They clash too much with all of the other sprites.
Fury3

Post by Fury3 »

Well I like to see a Hexen 2 sprites about "WereLeapord". But it's suppose to be named a "WereJaguar".

It's made by decision.
rollingcrow
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by rollingcrow »

Fury3 wrote:Well I like to see a Hexen 2 sprites about "WereLeapord". But it's suppose to be named a "WereJaguar".

It's made by decision.
Wait, what?
ETTiNGRiNDER

Post by ETTiNGRiNDER »

I hope you plan to do Eidolon at some point. It would be nice not to have to see a crappy model rip of him in every "all serpent riders get together" type mod.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Fury3 wrote:Well I like to see a Hexen 2 sprites about "WereLeapord". But it's suppose to be named a "WereJaguar".

It's made by decision.
Excellent bump, my friend.
Fury3

Post by Fury3 »

It'll take to more a screenshots for that bosses from sprite. And so is from Chaos Sphere.

Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

Fury3, I wasn't going to do the four horsemen. They would be almost impossible to sprite and code properly.

EttinGrinder, a friend of mine was making Eidolon, at one point, but he hasn't mentioned it in a while.
Fury3

Post by Fury3 »

So you never heard about The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse with Pestilence, War, Death and Famine here before?

Not even riding with D'Sparil.
Fury3

Post by Fury3 »

All except for one...

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”