HexenHanced (v1.4c / Patch) - Discontinued

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: HexenHanced: Hexen Gameplay Remix (v1.4c / Patch)

Post by NeuralStunner »

Huh, I never noticed that. (Like the artists recolored the bands but forgot to draw the flares on the other side.)

Though I think I'm going to keep the flares on the foremost band and copy it over to the right side. Thank ye (especially for it finding Raven's oops this time :P ).
Drink

Post by Drink »

I keep getting script errors when I try to run this file. I get a different error for Zdoom, Gzdoom, and Skulltag. Here's what they are:

Zdoom- Script error, "HexenHanced.pk3:sbarinfo.txt" line 18: unknown flag 'interpolate'.

Gzdoom- Script error, "mapinfo.txt" line4: Bad syntax.

Skulltag- Script error, "HexenHanced.pk3:dplayers.txt" line 12:
"NOTHRUSTWHENINVUL" is an unknown flag

Am I doing something wrong? I haven't seen this on any other mods I've played.
NeuralStunner

Post by NeuralStunner »

That's due to newer features, (I don't think Skulltag even has them though,) you must run the one of the new SVN versions.

Get them here: http://svn.drdteam.org/
ShadesMaster

Post by ShadesMaster »

Figured I'd mention this and give a bump in the process - this doesn't seem to work in the latest version of GZdoom.

I tried getting rid of all the errors that came up, double declarations and the like (you can't replace something with itself), than I got it to load but only the status bar graphics were changed, no new functionality was present.
NeuralStunner

Post by NeuralStunner »

Yeah I figured this would break at some point. :?

Sad to say I've had little to no motivation to work on it. I only got about halfway through tidying it up... I may see about finishing soon.
ShadesMaster

Re: HexenHanced (v1.4c / Patch) - Currently Inactive

Post by ShadesMaster »

Hopefully! I had an idea for a mod, but of course anything I do level-wise would be for H-Pack. Maybe a HeX-pack in the future? There would be three MORE character classes on top of the current three - paladin, ranger and geomancer. Who knows?

But for plain HeXen there could be otehr things done, Korax and Heresiarch modifed to be mroe interesting fights, skull wizards added into HeXen via randomizer, random chainmail ettins, centaur sprite alignment issues fixed, etc.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”