[Idea!] Some Resource Ideas

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Anarchist

[Idea!] Some Resource Ideas

Post by Anarchist »

Okay, I've recently been thinking about Doom during school today. I came up with some cool ideas.

ZombieDemon
A typical Zombieman at first glance, but when it sees you, it morphs into a giant Cyberdemon!
I thought you could use the Zombieman sprites in the 'Spawn' state, then the Cyberdemon sprites in the rest.

Icy Touch
This is a wizard that freezes himself when attacked, to protect from any further damage. Then, he bursts into chunks!
It doesn't make sense, but I thought you could use A_FreezeDeath or something in the 'Pain' state.

Monster Clip
Dropped by a Zombieman, this Monster Clip morphs into a Shotgun Guy upon sight.
Same as the ZombieDemon, but different.

I thought these would be pretty cool. Anybody who wants to make these can. :twisted:
Captain Ventris

Re: [Idea!] Some Resource Ideas

Post by Captain Ventris »

Anarchist wrote:I thought these would be pretty cool. Anybody who wants to make these can. :twisted:
Oh....thanks...I'm really glad I have your permission to do some jokewad-level DeHackEd work. Whoohoo.

Return to “Resources”