Alien Trilogy resources?

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Virtue

Alien Trilogy resources?

Post by Virtue »

anyone managed to open the AT resources? xwe says it can partially handle them but I cant seem to open them. Anyone else have better luck?
Enjay

Re: Alien Trilogy resources?

Post by Enjay »

The AT "support" in XWE was added at my request. Csabo tried and tried but he simply couldn't figure out the format of the graphics in the files. Shame, because it was mainly the sprites and the textures that I wanted to have a look at. :(
Virtue

Post by Virtue »

yeah, me too!
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

I hate to be the guy to point it out, but I've noticed quite a lot of recent threads like this whose contents may have been better put somewhere else. Granted, it's a bit ironic that this is coming from the guy who never liked the idea of the 'somewhere else' thread in the first place, but the actual resources are starting to get a bit buried underneath the requests.

I do feel this does highlight the main problem with the request thread (namely, people ignore it), but unfortunately for us, it's still there to use. :P
Nash

Post by Nash »

Yeah I also think resource requests shouldn't go into the Resources forum. How about another forum for that?

(Though personally, if I wanted to make a request, I'd just post it in Editing or General)
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Nash wrote:Yeah I also think resource requests shouldn't go into the Resources forum. How about another forum for that?
Or, you know, a dedicated thread?

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to lock this on principle. If you want to make your request again, use the resource request thread.

Return to “Resources”