The [Prop Stop] - It's online

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Tormentor667

The [Prop Stop] - It's online

Post by Tormentor667 »

Realm667 has just opened another new resource area called the Prop Stop. At the moment it's pretty... err... empty, but I guess that will change if some of you people take your time to contribute something.

You can find the Prop Stop right here, and if you are interested in contributing something (that's what we hope for ;)), just use the new Realm667 forums right here.

It's easy as hell, just make sure to read the rules - and stick to them - before you post something. :) Looking forward to your help!

Cheers,
Torm

Links:
Main Page: http://www.realm667.com
Messageboard: http://www.realm667.com/board
Last edited by Tormentor667 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enjay

Re: The [Prop Stop] - It's online

Post by Enjay »

This is a good idea. NiGHTMARE made a start on something similar for his beastiary but it never really took off. One of the nice things about this is that props are usually easier for people to make a frame or two for rather than a whole monster so, perhaps, contributions will come from people who haven't been able to submit items for other sections.

Oh, and fix your links. :P
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Definitely ;) And as far as I know, there is lots of stuff made by you that could be added there as well ;) *con-tri-bute *hush* con-tri-bute *hush*
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

I did a few pillars and lights (and that kind of thing) for Nick's one. Not sure what happened to them though. I can't seem to find them ATM. :?
Captain Awesome

Post by Captain Awesome »

... If you want to submit your own weapons, make sure to read the rules in the left column ...
Little hiccup there you need to fix. :wink:

I might contribute some stuff! :)
Vader

Post by Vader »

Enjay wrote:I did a few pillars and lights (and that kind of thing) for Nick's one. Not sure what happened to them though. I can't seem to find them ATM. :?
I think those have been added to KDiZD at one point, so you might take a look there... don't know if they're still in the release-version though.
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

Vader wrote:KDiZD
Oh, that's right. Should comb through KDiZD and start ripping/submitting things (Especially that Rifle :D).
Gez

Post by Gez »

There are a few in the Doom alpha (such as those office chairs) as well.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Vader wrote:I think those have been added to KDiZD at one point, so you might take a look there... don't know if they're still in the release-version though.
I'll take a look but the pillars probably aren't because I made at least some of them by hybridising the Doom electro pillar with some of the decorations from Strife.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Gez wrote:There are a few in the Doom alpha (such as those office chairs) as well.
Such things would be cool to have :)
Gez

Post by Gez »

Here you go then. Just the sprites that are possibly for props (some were actually meant to be "uppickable" items), no actor definition, no renames of conflicting sprite names, just the raw resources. Make of those what you want. There's more, but I left out the most pathetic ones, such as those sprites that were obviously unfinished (just flat shading, no details at all). I kinda hesitated for the barrel variants, as they are rather crappy IMO.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Meh... thanks but unfortunatley I do not have the time to DECORATE them on my own :(
Gez

Post by Gez »

Me neither.
chronoteeth
Preferred Pronouns: It/Its

Post by chronoteeth »

Oh it sould be fine. It doesn't always have to be zdoom centered yanno. This makes it useful for everyone.
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Cutmanmike »

Tormentor667 wrote:Meh... thanks but unfortunatley I do not have the time to DECORATE them on my own :(
See my custom title. We need an app that generates the code for static decorations :P

Return to “Resources”