(Rips) Goldeneye Weapons

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Trooper 077

(Rips) Goldeneye Weapons

Post by Trooper 077 »

I'm starting to rip the goldeneye weapons,by tonight i'll have the PP7 Silenced and normal completely ripped,How many people are interested in having all of the goldeneye weapons?

EDIT:PP7,Silenced PP7 and Klob Completely ripped with Blood Mussle Flash,Anyone know any other flashes I can use?

ALSO,I'm looking for someone to take the weapons and put them into doomguy's hand
Last edited by Trooper 077 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Xim

Re: (Rips) Goldeneye Weapons

Post by Xim »

It's best not to make a thread about something until you actually have something to show. If you feel like ripping them, then just go ahead and post them, I'm certain somebody will find some use for them.
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

There is already a Golden Eye 64 (I'm assuming that's the game you mean) Multiplayer mod with all the weapons ripped.
Csonicgo

Post by Csonicgo »

Eriance wrote:There is already a Golden Eye 64 (I'm assuming that's the game you mean) Multiplayer mod with all the weapons ripped.
that you repeatedly fragged me in.
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

Csonicgo wrote:
Eriance wrote:There is already a Golden Eye 64 (I'm assuming that's the game you mean) Multiplayer mod with all the weapons ripped.
that you repeatedly fragged me in.
Throwing knife, kapow! :D

Return to “Resources”