Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by Ghastly »

Killar wrote:I wanted sprites for the Plasma Gun form Quake 3. I didn't explain precisely what I wanted, sorry about that.
Yeah, you did say that, but you can find it easily enough in this wad: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=15322.
Killar

Post by Killar »

There is a readme and it says nothing can be used in it.
CaptainToenail

Post by CaptainToenail »

Did you ven read what I said earlier :bang:
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

CaptainToenail wrote:although I did specify in the readme that you should not rip stuff from the mod, I don't really give a crap anymore
Killar

Post by Killar »

I didn't understand what you meant. A little explanation wouldn't have hurt anyone. :yup:
Reilsss

Post by Reilsss »

I would be intressed in an actuall working Zoom Script for a Sniper Rifle (or example wad). I know you can make an alias command to set fov and bind that on a key, but I saw along the forum that it migth be possible to use a zoom function directly for a weapon fire mode (probally using asc script). But myself is not very familar to asc so I could not get the example to work at all.
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

If anyone is able, I could use a new small (single-rocket) and large (5-pack) pickup sprite for rockets, that's sort of like the Doom 3 version, please. :D
ProjectAngel

Post by ProjectAngel »

Might I recommend MediaFire as a possible file host? :3
Snarboo

Post by Snarboo »

I'll add MediaFire to the first post, and your request for rocket ammo, Ghastly.
.+:icytux:+.

Post by .+:icytux:+. »

Reilsss wrote:I would be intressed in an actuall working Zoom Script for a Sniper Rifle (or example wad). I know you can make an alias command to set fov and bind that on a key, but I saw along the forum that it migth be possible to use a zoom function directly for a weapon fire mode (probally using asc script). But myself is not very familar to asc so I could not get the example to work at all.
actually... you can't set the fov in acs. which is a very very very sad thing. only way to do it is making an alias command.
Ryan Cordell
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Ryan Cordell »

Anyone able to procure a sound pack from the Metroid games? The Prime series is preferable, but it's fine if they come from the 2D games too. Thanks.
ProjectAngel

Post by ProjectAngel »

I'm looking for these sounds:

Doom 3 Cyberdemon
Classic Doom 3 weapons
Mik57

Post by Mik57 »

Can anyone point me to a decent shoulder-mounted rocket launcher that isn't from Duke3d? I just need the sprites.
oODemonologistOo

Post by oODemonologistOo »

Weapons of Terminator : Future Shock. Does anyone know how to rip them, I heard you could use XWE for it but... there are so many texture files to search for.

So what I request is, either the location of weapon sprites, or the weapon pack. Thanks in advance!

EDIT : By weapon sprites, I meant hud frames, I already have pickups and such.
Last edited by oODemonologistOo on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

Snarboo wrote: ProjectAngel
  • [Pending] Angel is looking for sounds from the Doom 3 Cyberdemon and the weapon sounds from the Classic Doom mod for Doom 3.
The weapons in Classic Doom 3 don't have any new sounds, they use the ones from vanilla Doom 3. Here they are, though: http://www.speedyshare.com/930569791.html. I even tracked down all of the sounds that weren't in Sounds/Weapons. I also included the cyberdemon's sounds, as well as his intro and death SFX (he doesn't have a death sound, so you'll have to make one).

Return to “Requests”