ZDoom: LSC Weapons pack V3 Ready for Download!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
DavidB1000

Re: [WIP] LSC Weapons pack V2: announced the Caleb motobike

Post by DavidB1000 »

Yeah, my computer may not like it. I'm just confused why I can't get anyone to respond in the General forum. I guess I could go and post it in the Bug report forum, but it will end up being akin to "User Error" or Hardware failure.

It just doesn't make any sense though.
Also, if one more person suggests I download the latest version without reading all my posts, I'm going to scream.
Lolo_is_cool

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

Mr.Green wrote:
Lolo_is_cool wrote: @X-CrAzYkOoL-X
so, what do you think of the sprites? are they good? :)
Although I'm not Crazycool,I'd say that you're used a little bit too much 3D-rips.For example,you could use Doomero's D3-Weapons's Machinegun in SMG instead of the 3D rip machinegun.Otherwise I agree with Crazykool. :)
Hmmm... did you read the readme file of ROE?
doomero said that No one can use the contents of "his" (it's between " " because he's not the only one that works on it) wad, so, i have to make a sprite rip to have my own sprites :lol:
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

DavidB1000 wrote:Yeah, my computer may not like it. I'm just confused why I can't get anyone to respond in the General forum. I guess I could go and post it in the Bug report forum, but it will end up being akin to "User Error" or Hardware failure.

It just doesn't make any sense though.
Also, if one more person suggests I download the latest version without reading all my posts, I'm going to scream.
try re-downloading the mod, and check if it works now.
DavidB1000

Post by DavidB1000 »

Already did that though. :) Same file size, same exact modification date, same exact everything down to the letter. :(
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

and it still didnt work?! man, your computer dont like you or this mod (probably both). :P
Wartorn

Post by Wartorn »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:and it still didnt work?! man, your computer dont like you or this mod (probably both). :P
I'm gonna assume it doesn't like me either, as I'm experiencing the same problems as David.
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

ima check what is probably causing the problem (even though it still works on my PC), and ima report it here in this thread.

edit: David, did you said this has to do with the RazerJack? and Acom, does this have to do with any weapon?

2nd edit: hey thiny, one thing about the Pitchfork, you should remove the kick like you said, but no need to remove the Pitchfork. :(
DavidB1000

Post by DavidB1000 »

YES! another person has my problem! It's not just me! Alright! I'm not going insane!
Acom, are you getting the same Access Violation error message?

To Lolo, for some reason the -1 I see in the weapon code sticks out like a sore thumb, and since Graf and Randy have disappeared off the earth, I can't get anyone to see my error messages.

What I don't understand is why my computer doesn't work with it at all. Does this mod hate Daemon Tools? Open Office? Random wireless mice? Seriously, this makes no sense.
Lolo_is_cool

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:ima check what is probably causing the problem (even though it still works on my PC), and ima report it here in this thread.

edit: David, did you said this has to do with the RazerJack? and Acom, does this have to do with any weapon?

2nd edit: hey thiny, one thing about the Pitchfork, you should remove the kick like you said, but no need to remove the Pitchfork. :(
the pitchfork was replaced by the painkiller
hmmm.... another one who has problem with Decorates? (Acom)
this is weird guys, i check the code everytime and i don't see anything wrong in it :|

@Acom @DavidB1000
maybe i can try to send to you guys my ZDoom package with the wad and the configuration that i'm using at the moment. is it good for you, guys :) ?
Wartorn

Post by Wartorn »

DavidB1000 wrote:YES! another person has my problem! It's not just me! Alright! I'm not going insane!
Acom, are you getting the same Access Violation error message?
Yep.
X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:and Acom, does this have to do with any weapon?
Nope, just the Razor Jack. I type in give all and it goes boom on me, and if I type in give razorjack or whatever it's called, same deal, but it doesn't do the same with other weapons.
Lolo_is_cool wrote:maybe i can try to send to you guys my ZDoom package with the wad and the configuration that i'm using at the moment. is it good for you, guys :) ?
Sure.
Lolo_is_cool

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

I sent a personal message to david and Acom with the link...
if someone else has this problem just tell me and i will put the link on this topic :wink:

Edit: the old revolver was replaced with the Duke64 pistol with Caleb Hands (of course 8-) )
Imp Hunter

Re: [WIP] LSC Weapons pack V3 Coming soon...

Post by Imp Hunter »

Caleb hands and Duke Hands are the same for me :lol:

(LOL, IM BLIND)
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

the razorjack's glitched, probably cause its special effects with the alt-fire, or the side swing or holding it. either this needs fixing, or needs to be removed. :| lol, it kinda does, impy.
Lolo_is_cool

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

@imphunter
hmm, not really.
the hands in duke64 are different than caleb hands. they're more brighter
@X-CrAzYkOoL-X
i already removed it time ago. now there's the Painkiller at his place...
DavidB1000

Post by DavidB1000 »

Holy Hell! That actually works. It doesn't really make sense, but it works. :)

Hmm, a little more testing. Your version of Zdoom is v1313, my version is 1424M, and even with your mod loaded and the ini, it crashes.
Something changed between those versions, bingo, I did another test! I got the problem now. Grab a copy of version R1424M and load it up, on Doom map 1, grab the razorjack. Then use the console to give you another one. BAM, instant crash to desktop with a very fatal error!

Somehow, your weapon was cursed between those versions. :)

I've noticed also, the M3 is like the Supershotgun, while the shotgun replacement is a little more powerful than the normal shotgun.
Since you removed the Benalli M3, did you add either another shotgun in, or is there another one, or did you increase the damage? Just wondering. Also, I found the railgun. :)
Last edited by DavidB1000 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”