ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Lolo_is_cool

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:ur talkin about the bolt that looks like the napalm that comes out the flare pistol, but blue? :?

edit: wat about the life leach?
the lifeleech was already made by DBT and by the creator of ZBlood v4
i tried to make a personal one with DBT's sprites... it went out very good but i don't have permissions to use it XP
Lolo_is_cool

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:ur talkin about the bolt that looks like the napalm that comes out the flare pistol, but blue? :?

edit: wat about the life leach?
and about the missing sprites of the tesla i don't mean the bolts (these are simply findable) but the lightning into the weapon. do u remember that when u take the weapon without shooting, some little bolts are visible from the center of the weapon.
here's a vid made by me: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=BJLO0-pKeCk
at 3:08 u will see the tesla cannon that has bolts in the center of the weapon and i miss those sprites ;D
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

oohhh, ok. i see wat u mean, dude. about the life leech, DBT made it, and in JTRSpeed it has it. oh well. but if you made your own life leech,does it have alt-fire? if so, wat is it?
Lolo_is_cool

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:oohhh, ok. i see wat u mean, dude. about the life leech, DBT made it, and in JTRSpeed it has it. oh well. but if you made your own life leech,does it have alt-fire? if so, wat is it?
the secondary fire is dropping the lifeleech and using it as a turret :D
really cool, but not so powerful =\
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

oh, cause when i did that, i thought i lost all of my ammo for no reason. :lol:
i saw one of ur videos, u make quake2 weapons? :o
Da Spadger

Post by Da Spadger »

<Spadger> "please disable adblock or you wont be able to download from here kthx"
<Spadger> "OK NOW YOU DISABLED IT LETS RAPE YOUR FACE WITH ADS"

I suggest uploading it to several sites instead of just one. Zshare is terrible these days.
Imp Hunter

Post by Imp Hunter »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:whats the mod called?
Gears of hell, a wad just like Aeons of Death, i'll post it when i release the Demo!
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

wow, a tribiute to AEOD. awsome. well good luck with that. :)
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Imp Hunter wrote:
Gears of hell, a wad just like Aeons of Death, i'll post it when i release the Demo!
I hope by "just like Aeons of Death" you don't mean "hundreds of weapons that all feel the same". I don't mind mega-mods, as long as at least some discretion is taken to make sure things mesh together.
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

wildweasel wrote:
Imp Hunter wrote:
I hope by "just like Aeons of Death" you don't mean "hundreds of weapons that all feel the same". I don't mind mega-mods, as long as at least some discretion is taken to make sure things mesh together.
True, true. Aeons of Death is an awesome mod, IF you only can locate the greatness in it, then it's fun to play. Sure, the mod is hard as hell with all these new enemies, but i don't think Aeons of Death was meant to run on a mappack that's making the game super-hard, because Aeons of Death is an hard, but fun, mod.
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

well, it is hard and fun. i mean do u see the monsters that take place on the arch viles' spawn spots? i keep dyin until i got Thamus' cannon. :twisted:
Lolo_is_cool

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:oh, cause when i did that, i thought i lost all of my ammo for no reason. :lol:
i saw one of ur videos, u make quake2 weapons? :o
I also made some Quake weapon like the machinegun and the chaingun, but i'm not sure if i'll do a Quake 2 weapons mod :?
Lolo_is_cool

Post by Lolo_is_cool »

Da Spadger wrote:<Spadger> "please disable adblock or you wont be able to download from here kthx"

I suggest uploading it to several sites instead of just one. Zshare is terrible these days.
Strange... it doesn't make problems with me :?
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

Lolo_is_cool wrote:
Da Spadger wrote:<Spadger> "please disable adblock or you wont be able to download from here kthx"

Strange... it doesn't make problems with me :?
well, some downloads form Zshare (unlike this download) always adverts too much. :(

Quake2: well u did made a BFG9k and the machine gun.hey, y dont u realese the Q2 BFG9k?
Imp Hunter

Post by Imp Hunter »

doomhunter_175 wrote:
wildweasel wrote:I hope by "just like Aeons of Death" you don't mean "hundreds of weapons that all feel the same". I don't mind mega-mods, as long as at least some discretion is taken to make sure things mesh together.
True, true. Aeons of Death is an awesome mod, IF you only can locate the greatness in it, then it's fun to play. Sure, the mod is hard as hell with all these new enemies, but i don't think Aeons of Death was meant to run on a mappack that's making the game super-hard, because Aeons of Death is an hard, but fun, mod.
Well, i'm trying to do the wad most balanced then i can, i hope you guys like it! I'll post about it as soon as possible

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”