[project] DOOM2EX (for no-suckers)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
dr.Robotnik

[project] DOOM2EX (for no-suckers)

Post by dr.Robotnik »

YEAHHHHH!I AM DOING!I AM DOING AND NOT CURRENTLY NOW BUT DOING!I MADE ALREADY DOOM2EXv2,NOW MAKING ALREADY DOOM2EXv3!SO PLZZZZ DONT CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!

you can [edit]not[/edit] download now DOOM2EXv2 [edit]because it was an illegal link[/edit]

THAT IS NON-DIRECT LINK!click at "Скачать файл" !or 3rd link from up.......damned KMX.RU.......

WHAT I ALREADY ADDED IN VERSION3:

dynamic lights!now torches and almost everytning that can emit light,EMITS LIGHT!like in "BEAUTIFUL DOOM" but not so light.....

changed some levels!so demos from DOOM2EXv2...yep.....added some weapons at start points,really changed FOCUS-now it is about to be unbeatable but much more interest,PIT too...and CITADEL...i stopped today on REFUELING BASE...

ADDED STALKER!now stalker with -SOLID,so he can pass when diving through......almost everything....but with THIS reason i changed his default attacks-now he is more strong...and...stalker is non-leveled monster!so,he as stalker leader.....and his projectile now stronger than baronball...and at water now will be only stalkers......and damn....sound WATER2 is stalker acive sound..so i gotta change this for sometning else.......but dont know WHAT....he wil be at water,acid,slime,blood-but not at lava!

added ALTFIRES!for superchaingun,now altfire duplicates assasin's fire......and with sonicrifle.....too....firing after some charge with red sonic wave which with 150 damage....small bonus for charging......+50%.....MUHAHAHAHAHA...because of course supersonicasasin can do the same...and for sonicpistol.....there will be some lower....bonus...for charging.....yep......i think that i want to add and for rapid shotgun,but there 2 ammotypes.....already.and i dont know what will be at altfire....and superlauncher can fire burst with 10 regular rockets....

changed CYBER!now cyber like all bosses......can heal and make himself invulnerable..

WHAT I GONNA DO:

i decided to add also from HEXEN...

REIVER!and reiver leader as boss....reiver will summon one monster of 3rd level,yep...and firing with bloodscourge shot.reiver leader will fire with original bloodscourge..and his balls will be bigger...

so,also for magic weapons,i gonna add and bloodscourge too...and menelkir....my bloodscourge will consume new,combined type of mana-it'll be only for bloodscourge...and can be spawned....yep.bloodscourge shot also will be hmm....powered......

and......at lava will be fire gargoyles.....they will be powered up too...

P.S.
I AM BAD AT ENGLISH!!I AM RUSSIAN!!SO PLEASE DONT ABUSE ME!!

P.P.S
IF DOOM2EX IS TOO DIFFICULT TO YOU,THAT MEANS THAN YOU ARE JUST BABY!!I PASSED WITHOUT CHEATS THROUGH EACH LEVEL SEPARATELY.....or how to say that -warp 20 and with default 100/0 and pistol.....even GOTCHA! when so many difficult things..
Project Shadowcat
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [project] DOOM2EX (for no-suckers)

Post by Project Shadowcat »

I don't give a fuck where you're from, but is the shouting really necessary?

ED: You are still redistributing the base Doom2 maps with this, which is still illegal. Post reported.
XutaWoo

Post by XutaWoo »

You should make this a random-generated mod, like OMGWEAPS.wad, instead of editing the actual maps.

Also get rid of those Rapid Shotguners. Even with my super throwing knife of death, I died constantly from those guys.
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

This is the worst WAD I've ever played.
Infurnus

Post by Infurnus »

Spoiler:
Woolie Wool
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch Linux, Windows 11

Post by Woolie Wool »

Fuck...me.

:shock:

This is...oh my God. This is what you absolutely should not do with ZDoom. Horrible palette translations (check out the blinding yellow caco), completely unbalanced enemies, weapons that have no common theme or behavior, a general slapdash appearance all around. And you're redistributing Doom II maps.

I would offer constructive criticism, but there is no redeeming feature to this mod. None whatsoever. It's obscene.

Gentlemen, we have a new Doom: Rampage Edition. Awaiting colossal drama circus.
Project Shadowcat

Woolie Wool wrote:Fuck...me.
Hell no.

... Oh.
Gentlemen, we have a new Doom: Rampage Edition. Awaiting colossal drama circus.
I agree, worse than DRE. So, can we ban him yet? He didn't learn the first gods damn time.
Woolie Wool

Post by Woolie Wool »

That was just a figure of speech, Dark Fox. ;)

Considering how incredibly rude the OP was, I think it is fair to expect a nuclear drama bomb.

Wait, you mean this guy's done this BEFORE?
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

You sir, are a God amongst men.
Project Shadowcat

Woolie Wool wrote:That was just a figure of speech, Dark Fox. ;)
I was trying to play along, come on. :P
Considering how incredibly rude the OP was, I think it is fair to expect a nuclear drama bomb.

Wait, you mean this guy's done this BEFORE?
Yep, the first version also had the levels themselves. The topic got locked and he got off with a major warning. Phobus is not going to be happy to see this.
Woolie Wool

Post by Woolie Wool »

I hope I didn't end up sounding too bellicose, but someone who simultaneously insults every single reader of the thread and brags about himself in his first post is really asking for it.

*opens XWE*
Oh, yeah, this version has all 32 maps illegally included, just like I suspected.
Kinsie

Post by Kinsie »

I think this screenshot sums this mod up.
Spoiler:
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

I just wept upon seeing that picture, yet I am at a total loss as to why.
XutaWoo

Post by XutaWoo »

Honestly, IMO, there's some things that have potential, like all enemies dropping item that go flying, exploding revenants, and a handful of the translations, plus the rubber throwing knife, that would fit well into a specilized mod. The creator just edits the items directly onto DOOM 2 maps, sending all the potential down the drain.
Woolie Wool

Post by Woolie Wool »

Captain Ventris wrote:I just wept upon seeing that picture, yet I am at a total loss as to why.
Because it boxes up all the worst ZDoom stereotypes into a neat, convenient package.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”