The WIP Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
QBasicer

Post by QBasicer »

I play CoD every day at lunch and at 4 at work.
GeeDougg
Location: VanCity, British Colonies, Isolated Republic Of Canuckistan

Post by GeeDougg »

Well I WAS working on lighting/texturing/animating a 3D Dock/BoardWalk scene in SoftImage XSI, and here's an incomplete shot from a quick main cam pass render - water ripples are low res. here and caustics isn't working yet - lighting is also incomplete and there's no spec map (or even a proper bump map, for that matter) on the wood plank texture.... So yes it's horrible but I can do better. Honest....

And yes, sorry it's not Doom-Related.... Won't be working on anything like that for a while....
QBasicer

Post by QBasicer »

Off topic: Way to be online but offline :P.
GeeDougg
Location: VanCity, British Colonies, Isolated Republic Of Canuckistan

Post by GeeDougg »

What do you mean? I'm online everywhere I can think of right now (even FaceBook).... Oh wait, I'm not on MSN.... Heh, I'll get right on that....
Dutch Devil

Post by Dutch Devil »

QBasicer wrote:I play CoD every day at lunch and at 4 at work.
I installed the game again just to see how it looks with my new gfx card and I got addicted to playing it online again, I only have COD I might buy UO as well, I never cared too much for COD2 though I find the first one more enjoyable.
Risen

Post by Risen »

Working on a cooperative-focused mod with multipart enemies and KDIZD 1.1, assuming I find enough free time to do any actual work on either.

Mostly actually working on making my house less of a mess and keeping its occupants sane.
KeksDose

Post by KeksDose »

I'm working on a weather machine ;) Gonna make it spew airplanes :razz: Ok, not really, but meteorites and stuff (rain, snow, etc...). Should be quite funny to make it rain FIRE :lol:

[Edit]
And ZDCCP, and my GZRP, GZMP and on the GLDefs for UTNT =P
sirjuddington

Post by sirjuddington »

this (albeit slowly)
Unknown_Assassin

Post by Unknown_Assassin »

SlayeR wrote:this (albeit slowly)
Doesn't work. I'm getting mysql_connect errors.
Wills

Post by Wills »

An excerpt from the text file for The Bloodletting:
Sector A - The main area and the living/working quarters for the higher officers. Kept clean and presentable to impress visitors who come to the base.
Sector B - An engineering sector. Mostly contains pumps that drain nukage and some computer terminals, as well as a whole lot of crates. This is where you start.
Sector C - The barracks. Strictly for the average workers, with a cafeteria, sleeping quarters, and recreation areas.
Sector D - The storage sector. Food items, weapons, and other supplies arrive here and are promptly categorized and put into crates.
Sector E - The brain of the base. This sector contains the majority of the computer equipment and functions as a surveillance, communications, and defense center.
Sector F - The dank and dark underbelly of the base. This is where you'll find power generators, engines, and the other machinery that keeps the base running.
Sector G - No one except the top officials know anything about Sector G - where it is, how to get in, what they do there, and whether or not it even exists. Seems like the most likely place for all this trouble to come from.
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

Well, I have designed and created the template for the first DOOM-Clix piece.
Lamneth

Post by Lamneth »

QBasicer

Post by QBasicer »

The square root of pi, is neither round, nor square
Kate
... in rememberance ...

Post by Kate »

(Doom)

Old friends from a Dimension far far away are gathered by forces of time and space to mend a fatal mistake by one who was forgotten, and together, they wind up revealing something far more sinister in the process...

(Doom)

When device drivers go wrong, you get stuck in the middle of a war so unpredictable that the game literally starts to morph around you, turning from a regular game of Doom, into a glitch and bug-filled adventure that completely changes at every turn.

Sapphire
Modular Python Bot
(Python/Coding)

A bot with the capability of connecting to arbitrary protocols using modular "plugins", something similar to Supybot, but coded from scratch, to be able to connect beyond just IRC.
leileilol
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by leileilol »

Return to “Off-Topic”