Monster Wad Project in progress

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Lexus Alyus

Post by Lexus Alyus »

I'm quite shocked that everyone seems to love NUTS style levels... Well, you see, once I removed the eradication knights from that arena then the problem desised... so it's all cool :-D.

Also, now you have mentioned the story then my next map will be TEH sweet :-D. Here isa a run down... basically, in the first map you come accross the nazis strongold... so you enter from the caves... you go through this basement area and proceed to the next sublevel (map02). At that point you kill that little boss and then the player realises tha tthis is no ordinary wolf level and your surrounded by sheer cliffs and stuff... sooo you come across the big army that is ready to attack and you take em out! Then you proceed beyhond the main strongold to a derelect city that has been under fire (your actually in some part of hell that you were unaware of :twisted:) and there is this tank battle. This third map is not gonna be wolf at all, there are gonna be large detailed city tytpe places and all that... Basically, you fight off the nazi heavy artiliry and then some stray nazis and eventually descover hitler (spoiler, but i don't care :-D). So, once you defeat hitle the walls all change and the world spins around (cool scripts) and you find all this hell stuff. You move on up and eventually come to TEH invasion. Just like map02 there is gonna be a huge army of baddies (both Doom and Wolf monsters). This is gonna be stupidly stupid and will probably take place on map04... and if you can survive this then you win :-D.

That's it... is that cool or what? :-D

:twisted:
BouncyTEM
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: 2280 Lol Street: The Calamitous Carnival (formerly Senators Prison)

Post by BouncyTEM »

/Me Claps

I look forward to that! :D
meanwhile, i really better get to work on that 3rd beta. [i need .64, though. crap.]
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Eevee wrote:There's a zipper hidden behind that censor bar?
There's a zipper ON the censor bar. How else do you think it stays on?
BouncyTEM

Post by BouncyTEM »

for those of you who can't easily find the link...
Http://www.armbcr.org/smiley/Naziinvasion.zip
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

Lexus Alyus wrote:I'm quite shocked that everyone seems to love NUTS style levels... Well, you see, once I removed the eradication knights from that arena then the problem desised... so it's all cool :-D.

Also, now you have mentioned the story then my next map will be TEH sweet :-D. Here isa a run down... basically, in the first map you come accross the nazis strongold... so you enter from the caves... you go through this basement area and proceed to the next sublevel (map02). At that point you kill that little boss and then the player realises tha tthis is no ordinary wolf level and your surrounded by sheer cliffs and stuff... sooo you come across the big army that is ready to attack and you take em out! Then you proceed beyhond the main strongold to a derelect city that has been under fire (your actually in some part of hell that you were unaware of :twisted:) and there is this tank battle. This third map is not gonna be wolf at all, there are gonna be large detailed city tytpe places and all that... Basically, you fight off the nazi heavy artiliry and then some stray nazis and eventually descover hitler (spoiler, but i don't care :-D). So, once you defeat hitle the walls all change and the world spins around (cool scripts) and you find all this hell stuff. You move on up and eventually come to TEH invasion. Just like map02 there is gonna be a huge army of baddies (both Doom and Wolf monsters). This is gonna be stupidly stupid and will probably take place on map04... and if you can survive this then you win :-D.

That's it... is that cool or what? :-D

1337!!!!!!!

... methinks I shall make some hellspawn monsters for you to use.... :twisted:

[EDIT] Finished. It only took about 10 minutes to throw together....
Lexus Alyus

Post by Lexus Alyus »

Meanwhile i'm working on my own 1337 nuts wad. This one actually weill have method thoiugh :-D. The basic idea is that there will be three super powerfull weapons with unlimited ammo (I'm not telling you what they are!) and at the start you can only choose one. Then, you traul through my caverns of chaos with this super powerful weapon! :-D. This is gonna be so cool :-). IIf I could be bothered i'd implement an archade scoring system... maybe i will... but first I'm gonna get the first draft done and then post it. I'm gonna upodate it slowly, so eventually it will be something spectacular :-D. I've got ideas for the first three levels... this is gonna be cool.

Because I've evened out the odds then there should be no reason to cheat... hay, maybe i'll hold a mass demoage like Cutman did :-D.

Stay tuned :-D

Eevee

Post by Eevee »

HotWax wrote:There's a zipper ON the censor bar. How else do you think it stays on?
and what.. exactly.. is it zipped to.. :shock:
Lexus Alyus

Post by Lexus Alyus »

And people say that I'm off topic?!

BouncyTEM

Post by BouncyTEM »

first off, don't flame me for bumping this old topic, but there IS a new version of Nazi Invasion out.

right here!
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Ah, there is just cause for me not to flame you now. I'll check this out right away.
Nightmare Doom

Post by Nightmare Doom »

Bouncy wrote:first off, don't flame me for bumping this old topic, but there IS a new version of Nazi Invasion out.

right here!
but I got this

Sript Error, "DECORATE" line 4306:
"FRIENDLY" is an unknown flag
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

You were using 2.0.63a.

Use 2.0.93.
Nightmare Doom

Post by Nightmare Doom »

giest118 wrote:You were using 2.0.63a.

Use 2.0.93.
okay I solved that problem but where's the map?
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Nightmare Doom wrote:
giest118 wrote:You were using 2.0.63a.

Use 2.0.93.
okay I solved that problem but where's the map?
Don't need one if it's just monsters. Use the summon command to bring them into the game
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Whats the name of the actor? :|

Edit
Eh, got it. Pretty good.

Return to “General”