Cold Hard Cash 2 - *STILL* LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Alterworldruler

Post by Alterworldruler »

wildweasel wrote:As Alterworldruler has stated, we are NOT dead. However, the project is in dire need of resuscitation, due to the fact that most of our team members have...er, prior engagements to consider (i.e. KDIZD, among many many others). Still, I will not let this thing die, so I'll be accepting all the help I can get.

If anybody's interested in joining the project, just let me know and I can add you to the CHC2 user group on DRD forums.
C'mon weasel is not SCARY leader ;P and the project is fun really.... you should join it because we need a bit of help on this large-scale project
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

I've updated the first post in efforts of making this thread stand out a bit more and to invite more potential applicants. I will not let this die.
Ryan Cordell
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Ryan Cordell »

Damn, talk about devotion. Anyway, unless it's already posted in this thread, could I help in anyway without EXACTLY being a member?
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

If you're helping, you've got to be a member, otherwise it's going to be hard coordinating exactly what is being done and who is doing it.
DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

I'll consider joining. The earllist I can start on anything is in a day, as I'll be buming out tomrrow.
Ryan Cordell

Post by Ryan Cordell »

wildweasel wrote:If you're helping, you've got to be a member, otherwise it's going to be hard coordinating exactly what is being done and who is doing it.
I mean at best, if I become a member, I'd procasinate (sp?) as hell and do nothing. Otherwise, I'd only offer help when and if I want (on which territory of the mod) if I ain't, making it easier..
solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

Blade Nightflame wrote:I mean at best, if I become a member, I'd procasinate (sp?) as hell and do nothing. Otherwise, I'd only offer help when and if I want (on which territory of the mod) if I ain't, making it easier..
I feel like I have the same problem. Nevertheless, I'm gonna join and do SOMETHING.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Blade and DoomRater have been added to the usergroup.
Ryan Cordell

Post by Ryan Cordell »

-Ack!

Well, I'll only try my best at any Decorate or ACS things, that's all I can offer though.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Unfortunately, Decorate is currently not very useful without graphics to work with, and ACS won't be terribly useful without maps - so you're safe at the moment =P

What we need are mappers and anybody that can help with graphics, such as weapons and character sprites. You've got quite a bit of freedom with the graphics as far as design is involved.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

I'm just bumping this to remind anybody who's listening that we are still looking for an art team. In particular, weapon graphics - if anybody here can help us with creating new weapon graphics (whether from scratch or from sprite edits), please let me know and I can add you to the team.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Ladies and gentlemen, may we have a...
MONSTER BUMP

Cold Hard Cash 2 is progressing fairly well, as Paul (our graphics guy, who to this day remains awesome) has returned from a hiatus and has been working on our weapon graphics.

However, progress still feels a bit sluggish lately, as we only have one active mapper. So I would like to once again put the call out for any experienced mappers. I place no limitations on technology, additional needed resources, or anything else for that matter - however, applicants should know that there is already a basic framework for what we're looking for in our maps (this framework can be bent however the author sees fit, as long as the basic idea remains).

Mappers are allowed to use GZDoom features, but are not explicitly required to do so - however, this project is intended to be run using GZDoom 1.0.24 or later, so please keep that in mind.

Please either post in this thread or contact me through my various instant messengers if you're interested in joining!
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Now that KDIZD is out and done with, hopefully that means that previously occupied mappers are done mapping for that and can move on to other things.

So I'm once again putting the call out for MORE MAPPERS. Contact me if you're interested!
DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

At 70% we can stop mapping. Until then we need more maps. More maps, more maps, come on, more mapping.

(shot for bad joke)

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”