Doom Kart - Looking for Volunteers.

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

Well I was going to have the Pain Elemental perform the role of the Lakitu. But, since I haven't made a Caco-kart yet perhaps that's what the Cacodemon will be for.
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

solarsnowfall wrote:Well I was going to have the Pain Elemental perform the role of the Lakitu. But, since I haven't made a Caco-kart yet perhaps that's what the Cacodemon will be for.
/me wants Icon of Sin kart.

Actually, the Icon of Sin would be a great way to spawn items in the level...
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

I might be able to do one tomarrow. Is there a Cacodemon or Pain ELemental Car yet?
Zippy

Post by Zippy »

No, not at the moment. You'll have to see what solar says about it though, as right now on the list on the front page, neither of those monsters appear.
solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

Eriance wrote:I might be able to do one tomarrow. Is there a Cacodemon or Pain ELemental Car yet?
I can send you the resource pack I've sent Zippy and Vader. If you could do the Demon that would be awesome. I might have a few Cacodemon sprites you could do for me, but not a kart, and not as many frames. Still interrested?
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

solarsnowfall wrote:
Eriance wrote:I might be able to do one tomarrow. Is there a Cacodemon or Pain ELemental Car yet?
I can send you the resource pack I've sent Zippy and Vader. If you could do the Demon that would be awesome. I might have a few Cacodemon sprites you could do for me, but not a kart, and not as many frames. Still interrested?
Well i started on the Demon kart form scrat. Is this too detailed or not the right size? (i onlt hav ethe back frame done).

solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

Wow, that's hot. Unfortunately it wouldn't fit with anything else I've got. How about I send you the sprite sets I've done for the Marine and Revenant, and you use them as a base? I've got a (very) loose design process you could follow so that what you produce will mesh well with everything else.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Why not using Eriance's sprites as base?! The kart looks amazing...
Siggi
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Siggi »

That would mean redoing a whole bunch of sprites?
solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

Right, the two sprite sets I've done, and the stuff Zippy and Vader are working on (two sprite sets each) would need to be completely redone. I want to keep this thing moving forward, and that would most certainly be a step backward.
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

solarsnowfall wrote:Right, the two sprite sets I've done, and the stuff Zippy and Vader are working on (two sprite sets each) would need to be completely redone. I want to keep this thing moving forward, and that would most certainly be a step backward.
I'll continue work on this once i get the base car. :D I can keep the big demon, right?
solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

PM sent.
solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

Just a general announcement to those helping out, I'll be going into surgery next week, and though I'm not saying I'd demand anything be complete by then, it'd sure be nice to have something new to look at while I'm laid up in stitches. I'd like to get updates from everybody by the 30th.

Also, a special thanks to Setzer for his recent contribution.
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

solarsnowfall wrote:Just a general announcement to those helping out, I'll be going into surgery next week, and though I'm not saying I'd demand anything be complete by then, it'd sure be nice to have something new to look at while I'm laid up in stitches. I'd like to get updates from everybody by the 30th.

Also, a special thanks to Setzer for his recent contribution.
Ouch. Surgery for what (If you care to say)?
solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

Return to “General”