total conversion

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
adx

total conversion

Post by adx »

anybody knows if there's a good tc for zdoom. i could find one that's good. it would be better if there are new weapons and monsters rather than just a converted map.
ReX

Post by ReX »

You can get information on 4 TCs and 1 PC for ZDooM at DooM Nexus. There are some that might argue about how "good" they are, but check them out for whatever they're worth.

The site also has info on two other PCs, plus other maps and mapsets.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Xaser wrote:MassMouth 2!!!
I concur! But get the first one too (Massmouth Do-Over), cuz they're both really good.
Zell

Post by Zell »

lol where is massmouth 1 avaible? i have been looking 4 it..
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Uh...not sure of the exact place, but you can go to http://www.doomworld.com/idgames and run a search for MASSMDO ...
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Cyb has just released a "do over" of Massmouth to make it Zdoom 2.0.X compatible. I haven't DL'ed it yet, but here's the brief /newstuff article on it by the man himself:

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread. ... adid=16751
Cyb

Post by Cyb »

heh, yeah I took like 2 years off from doom and a bunch of people wanted to know about my maps when I came back so I made a web page with them all and some screenshots, here's the specific page: http://doom.vect.org:8080/massm.html I haven't gotten around to making a massm2 page yet (I'm pretty sick of playing it, so I don't want to take any screenshots) so it's just a dl link to the latest (and hopefully final) version of the file (also in rar compression format so it's only 18 megs instead of 20 heh) oh that massm1 page also has a link to the original version of massm2 which has the original lowres sprites of some of the enemies and broken versions of the first two maps (in doom format) as well. not overly useful, but good for history or something I guess
David Ferstat

Post by David Ferstat »

ReX wrote:You can get information on 4 TCs and 1 PC for ZDooM at DooM Nexus. There are some that might argue about how "good" they are, but check them out for whatever they're worth.
1) ReX is being characteristically, if un-necessarily, modest. He has absolutely terrific wads on his pages, which they make excellent use of Zdoom features.

2) <jumps for joy> ReX is here at last! ReX is here at last! ReX is here at last! :) </jumps for joy>

Return to “General”