Monster Resource Wad

Archive of the old editing forum
Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. This forum is archived - please use this set of forums to ask new questions.
Lord_Shadow

Post by Lord_Shadow »

srry, *bows*
Unknown_Assassin

Post by Unknown_Assassin »

DomRem wrote:Perhaps you should actually ask for permission first before scrambling to place the killbot and archheinous in any resource WAD? To me, it almost seems like an insult to solar that you are discussing putting them into a pool of resources that anybody can use without at least asking him first. No harm may be meant, and I like the monsters a lot too, but at least bother to ask him first, especially for a project like this where people will be copying this into their own work. That's why I'm explicitly against someone submitting anyone else's work for the WRW.
Darn, I screwed up. If your upset Solar, I'm sorry. I was so eager to see them be put in the wads that I forgot to ask your permission. They're just so good that they have to be added to MRW. I hope you can forgive my mistakes.

Thanks for helping/acknowledging that DomRem. I shouldn't have done something so foolish.

Edit: I was curious to what you might say since I screwed up. I want to know how you feel about it. So, basically yes, I was waiting. I felt so bad that I had done something without thinking. Again, I'm sorry about this.
Last edited by Unknown_Assassin on Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solarsnowfall

Post by solarsnowfall »

Do not add the ArchHeinous, at least as is. And most certainly do not add the KillBot. The KillBot isn't even finished, and may never be.

The ArchHeinous has bugs, and really needs it's own sprite set. Other than that, it's a monstrosity that climbed out of my head and into the doom world. If people want to use it, so be it, but I don't think it belongs here. Especially in it's current state.

That haveing been said, I never submitted either of them!

[edit] Damnit Dom beat me! And what, where you two just sitting and waiting to post again??? I swear that was fast...
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Cardboard Marty »

Also, why is this being continued right now? I thought we where waiting until KDIZD is finished then Torm would update this himself?
Lord_Shadow

Post by Lord_Shadow »

Marty Razor Kirra wrote:Also, why is this being continued right now? I thought we where waiting until KDIZD is finished then Torm would update this himself?
That's the problem KDIZD isn't finished :cry: :cry: :cry:
Unknown_Assassin

Marty Razor Kirra wrote:Also, why is this being continued right now? I thought we where waiting until KDIZD is finished then Torm would update this himself?
First, KDIZD was bumped and I just wanted to say what I had to say. Second, MRW was bumped so I want to say what I think about it. Third, I didn't know that Tormentor667 is going to recently update it after finishing KDIZD. Thanks for telling me that. I'll shut up now.

Oh yes, this kind of relates to the WRW topic that you said earlier about constant posting a few days ago.
Last edited by Unknown_Assassin on Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Shadow

Post by Lord_Shadow »

Ditto
BloodyBonz

Post by BloodyBonz »

To DomRem: As I stated earlier, I would need to aquire permissions before adding anything. I never intended to go forward with anything without the goahead of everyone involved.

To Marty Razor Kirra: That being the case, I wash my hands of this.

I'll be sure to edit out all offending posts.

-edit-

To others who may have added links to the Archheinous and Killbot, please remove them.
Lord_Shadow

Post by Lord_Shadow »

Assassin, shame on you
BloodyBonz

Post by BloodyBonz »

[quote="Lord_Shadow"]Assassin, shame on you[/quote]

Please do not spam with useless posts.
DomRem

Post by DomRem »

BloodyBonz wrote:To DomRem: As I stated earlier, I would need to aquire permissions before adding anything. I never intended to go forward with anything without the goahead of everyone involved.
OK, understood. With all the talk of adding these in and the fact you checked them out for yourself, I couldn't help but to defend solar a bit.
Please do not spam with useless posts.
I have to agree. While there is nothing wrong with being a frequent poster, Lord_Shadow, you will end up angering people if you continue to post only one-word messages (or the message Bonz quoted) and quickly be labeled a spammer. There is no need to reply to every single one of Unknown_Assassin's posts.
Unknown_Assassin

I hope deleting the links help "redeem myself" or wash my hands from this. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to get everyone upset and cause trouble. From now on, if I make a offending post towards something or do something wrong in my posts, can you point it out so I can edit it or possibly delete it? Thanks.
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Cardboard Marty »

No need to do that. This is not something that the community should be upset about, it's just a minor tidbit I guess.
megamanx3

Post by megamanx3 »

broken link ! :(
Unknown_Assassin

Here is the link:

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6115482

Hope it works.

Return to “Editing (Archive)”