[No problem] ACC problem?

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please don't bump threads here if you have a problem - it will often be forgotten about if you do. Instead, make a new thread here.
Biff

ACC problem?

Post by Biff »

As part of a script, these used to work:

Floor_LowerInstant (14, 0, 16);
Floor_LowerInstant (15, 0, 16);

When I play the wad as it's been saved for months, all is well. Now, if I recompile the scripts with acc131, the above lines no longer function but acc reports no errors.

Edit: Thx Enjay for the copy of 129. It still does not work, meaning that the wad is fine but recompiling seems to damage the above commands. Doesn't make sense, I'm sure that either 129 or 130 worked fine with this before.
Biff

Post by Biff »

Sorry, forget it. Everything is working and I guess somehow I had lost the correct script file and was working with an altered one, not knowing. :(
LilWhiteMouse

Post by LilWhiteMouse »

There's no problem with ACC. Somehow, I think your modified scripts lump got replaced with my old one. I guess I just never re-compiled it before it was uploaded, so the level still has the BEHAVIOR from the old scripts.
Biff

Post by Biff »

Yes, that is probably what happened with ch126. At least, the copy I have, zip file dated 7-20-03, has the behavior I remember but the scripts lump must have been replaced. After compiling, the behavior changes. I couldn't find a copy of the scripts anywhere and some of the new stuff in the behavior lump was too much for my version of DeePsea decompiler to handle.

So, I rewrote the script and mailed for your consideration. :)

Return to “Closed Bugs [GZDoom]”