Jarewill's Miscellaneous Code Shack

Post your example zscripts/ACS scripts/etc here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Jarewill

Jarewill's Miscellaneous Code Shack

Post by Jarewill »

I've been meaning to make this thread for a long while now, well no better time for that than now.
I welcome any stray souls to my....
CODE SHACK

Over the years of modding Doom I have been making various little things with no intent of doing anything with them other than just to have fun.
Many of those things are just sitting on my hard drive and rotting away and I figured maybe there's someone out there that might find a use for them.
So, without any further ado, here's the link to the folder:
[DOWNLOADS]
Spoiler: As for the contents....
Right now it might not be a lot, but my mod folder is quite big, so I plan on expanding this list whenever I scavenge something interesting there.

Oh stray soul of the Script Library subforum, I hope you find any of my wares of use.
And if any issues come up, please let me know and I will try to fix them as fast as I can.
Jarewill

Re: Jarewill's Miscellaneous Code Shack

Post by Jarewill »

I come with an update.

The gun emplacements and Amnesia doors files have been updated to include little usage tutorials (readme.txt) that explain how to use the code and add to it.
The Amnesia doors also saw an update to give more freedom when placing them with three new variables: Opening angle, door health and door lock.
I also brought another bit of code: A block and parry system, more information above.
Brohnesorge
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Win10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Jarewill's Miscellaneous Code Shack

Post by Brohnesorge »

this is immensely helpful, especially the guided rocket stuff, I thank you for taking the time

Return to “Script Library”