Newest Version Not Compatible

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
Squee
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Newest Version Not Compatible

Post by Squee »

Trying to play a mod for doom 2, but whenever I try to load it, it says I need the newest version (4.10.0) and that what I have only supports 4.7.1, but I have version 4.10.0 so is there something else that could be causing it to say that?
Caligari87
Admin
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Newest Version Not Compatible

Post by Caligari87 »

Are you using a launcher? This usually happens when it's still pointing to the old version even though you downloaded the new one.

Please also let us know which mod, and paste the console output into a spoiler or something so we can see the exact message.

8-)

Return to “Technical Issues”