Hellrider v0.9c - Swift Demon Killing! (28-04-21)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
OrkMuncha

Re: Hellrider v0.9c - Swift Demon Killing! (28-04-21)

Post by OrkMuncha »

Awesome mod! I love the aesthetics and gameplay. Excited to see what happens in the future, only suggestion I have is maybe more loadouts (although I'm sure you maybe have more planned). Thank you for this amazing mod!
combolynch
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by combolynch »

Hans Gushne wrote:Greetings!

I'm new to this forum/site all I do is download wads and mods and doesn't interact at all well until now, I've created this account just to ask something about this mod and that is:

Is there anyway to access older versions of this mod? Like v0.8 or v0.6 I've watched Icarus' review of this mod and I immediately fell in love and wanted to play it and so downloaded it only to find out it doesn't work on D-touch or Delta Touch (yes I'm a mobile doom player) and I tried finding older versions of this mod to try out and I can't find it :|

Anyways, thank you for taking your time to read this comment and I shall be looking forward for some help, cuz this mod is the perfect gameplay mod that I've been trying to find for a while
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/1 ... -for-doom/

You can download v0.7 and v0.8 versions in this link :wink: :wink:
Last edited by combolynch on Fri May 13, 2022 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
combolynch
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by combolynch »

Tonkaducc wrote:can u add the downloads for the older versions like v0.6 pls?
I posted the doomworld thread above that has the older versions of hellrider. But no v0.6. Only versions v0.7 and v0.8
Rudiarius

Post by Rudiarius »

Love the mod, it's quite satisfying. Just a question, is there a way to turn off muzzle flash?
kalensar
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): linux mint 21
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by kalensar »

Rudiarius wrote:Love the mod, it's quite satisfying. Just a question, is there a way to turn off muzzle flash?
Theres options for reducing the gunsmoke iirc, but I don't recall on the muzzle flash. I had to reduce the smoke content myself so I get where you're coming from.
Irrevenant

Post by Irrevenant »

Hey, would you mind if I used Rachel's pain and death sounds for a Hideous Destructor player skin?
MatheoR22

Post by MatheoR22 »

I have a question, to aim you need to keep the respective button pressed, but it is difficult for me since I play in Delta Touch and in the options I did not see an option to change it and just touch it, what can I do?
Ferretmanjcdenton
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by Ferretmanjcdenton »

MatheoR22 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:56 am I have a question, to aim you need to keep the respective button pressed, but it is difficult for me since I play in Delta Touch and in the options I did not see an option to change it and just touch it, what can I do?
Easy . Use the duplicate attack and 2nd attack button function and put 2 buttons on screen .works great for me . I have aim on the left and shooting on the right and vise versa .
RaZZoR

Post by RaZZoR »

I like it a lot
null_subject

Post by null_subject »

Hmm, I like the lens flare that this mod applies to lights sources (such as the standing lights in E1M1), but they appear to be breaking gzdoom's dynamic lighting. Is there any way to either A. enable both, or B. disable the lens flare since the dynamic lighting is much more important)?

I will appreciate any help given, thank you!
SomeGameNerd

Post by SomeGameNerd »

Heyo, I've been enjoying the mod but for some reason both the smg and rifle reticles have vanished when aiming down sights. Could this be some weird GZ doom setting? Love the mod
Skrell

Post by Skrell »

First of all, LOVE this mod! 2nd: Does anyone know what ammotype you have to pick up to get more grenades? I looked in the code, and I don't see Grenades/FragGrenade replacing any ammo type but I also see no code to spawn grenades? So then how am I getting more of them?
The Nameless Watcher

Post by The Nameless Watcher »

Fairly sure the grenade is cooldown based. Don't think you have more than the one, but it is infinite
Skrell

Post by Skrell »

The Nameless Watcher wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:45 pm Fairly sure the grenade is cooldown based. Don't think you have more than the one, but it is infinite
That makes sense ! Any idea where in the code I can see this timer?
RastaManGames
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by RastaManGames »

I am having constant freezes of "GZDoom" on vanilla MAP01 while entering brown room (normally and via free camera mod).
Oh... I even can't find the way to see some logs, since game is dead frozen in moments like this...

UPD: V4.12-Pre were the root of those freezes. Not only mod of version 0.9, but also 0.8 and 0.7 had those freezes too...

Return to “Gameplay Mods”