[CLOSED]Looking for voice actors for my fantasy TC

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Laskow
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

[CLOSED]Looking for voice actors for my fantasy TC

Post by Laskow »

Hello.
I am looking for a few voice actors for my commercial project called Project Andromeda (this is a working title), a classic 90s first-person shooter that is full of violence and gore.
This is set in a fantasy world which was inspired by the Roman Empire, in a nutshell.

There are 6 rolls I need:
  • The protagonist (mid-30s, male, intelligent)
  • the antagonist (early 30s, male, evil)
  • cultists (young adult, male, evil)
  • the harpy (early 30s, female, kind but enemy)
  • the mercenary (adult, male, warrior), and
  • the child protagonist (7 years old).

Honestly, there are more 4+ rolls I'm looking for, though, these 6 rolls are necessary for making cool trailers.

This is a paid job. The pay rate for this project is 15 US cents per word. This has been based on VAC Indie Rate Guide (http://voiceactingclub.com/rates/).
And this is a remote recording project; you can work wherever you live though, you need your own studio for recording.

:? ...Yes, I know this is absolutely not the right place for casting call, but this forum is exactly the place where Doom and other old-school shooters lovers gather. One thing I've learned from casting is voice actors are not interested in classic violence shooters usually.
So, I'm not sure how many voice actors see this forum though, if you're a voice actor and looking for a job, please contact me. I'll send you the details.

Contact form: https://www.artoflaskow.com/contact

EDIT:
Well, it's not passed 24 hours since I posted it, but as I said in the first post, this is not the right place for casting call. So I decided to close it.

If you took your time to read my post, thank you. And when I finish everything and get ready to publish, I'm gonna post my project on here!
Last edited by Laskow on Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reactor

Re: Looking for voice actors for my fantasy TC

Post by Reactor »

I am willing to contribute to your project, for free - as long as you'd contribute to ours. This is imperative: I shall require a voice actor for my project, and since all my friends already "play themselves", more will be needed.

But of course, if you do not desire to contribute, I'll go wit' the payment.
Laskow

Post by Laskow »

Reactor wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:50 pm I am willing to contribute to your project, for free - as long as you'd contribute to ours. This is imperative: I shall require a voice actor for my project, and since all my friends already "play themselves", more will be needed.

But of course, if you do not desire to contribute, I'll go wit' the payment.
I don't know exactly about your project because the download link is expired. Well... Acting by myself is the only way? Gosh.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

My project has no download link - yet :) I need a male voice around 20-30 or 40. Of course, if you do not want to do voice acting for me, I'll take the payment instead.
Laskow

Post by Laskow »

Reactor wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:20 pm My project has no download link - yet :) I need a male voice around 20-30 or 40. Of course, if you do not want to do voice acting for me, I'll take the payment instead.
Before working with you, I need to check the voice is fitting to my characters or not. Because my project is story-rich, miscasting ruins everything in the story.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

It would possibly. I can do mid-30, early-30, mercenary and even young male voices. And of course, I can send you a sample if you really want to.
Laskow

Post by Laskow »

Reactor wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:51 pm It would possibly. I can do mid-30, early-30, mercenary and even young male voices. And of course, I can send you a sample if you really want to.
I sent the PM.

Return to “Off-Topic”