raze.zdoom.org is dead

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please don't bump threads here if you have a problem - it will often be forgotten about if you do. Instead, make a new thread here.
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

raze.zdoom.org is dead

Post by Graf Zahl »

All I get is an empty white page.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: raze.zdoom.org is dead

Post by Rachael »

Tried a quick fix on this thinking it was gonna be simple, but it's anything but. I'm probably just going to have to migrate the phpBB code and get it over with.
randi
Site Admin

Post by randi »

I suspect you were right about this being a simple fix, but there was an unnecessary _ in the path in zd_site.ini.

But I also agree that you should migrate the phpBB code so we can get rid of the old version of the forum software.
mjr4077au
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by mjr4077au »

randi wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:40 pm I suspect you were right about this being a simple fix, but there was an unnecessary _ in the path in zd_site.ini.

But I also agree that you should migrate the phpBB code so we can get rid of the old version of the forum software.
Thanks for fixing our site :rock:
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

randi wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:40 pm I suspect you were right about this being a simple fix, but there was an unnecessary _ in the path in zd_site.ini.

It is now done.

Thanks to CandiceJoy - she helped trawl through the front end code to try and fix the various errors that were cropping up.

It should be safe to remove the old forum and its associated database completely now.
CandiceJoy
Operating System Version (Optional): Win11, MacOS Ventura
Graphics Processor: Apple M1

Post by CandiceJoy »

Rachael wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:41 pm

It is now done.

Thanks to CandiceJoy - she helped trawl through the front end code to try and fix the various errors that were cropping up.

It should be safe to remove the old forum and its associated database completely now.
^_^ In the end it wasn't that hard, but figuring everything out from scratch was fun :3
Dark-Assassin

Post by Dark-Assassin »

A side effect to this fix is that the main ZDoom page now says Raze in it's title.
CandiceJoy
Operating System Version (Optional): Win11, MacOS Ventura
Graphics Processor: Apple M1

Post by CandiceJoy »

Dark-Assassin wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:28 am A side effect to this fix is that the main ZDoom page now says Raze in it's title.
Found the issue. I'd fix it, but Rachael yoinked by write access after I fixed the site (not that I blame her!). I'll let her know the issue so she can fix it :)
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Fixed too, now

Return to “Closed Bugs [GZDoom]”