arookas's Co-op Addons

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Dan_The_Noob
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: arookas's Co-op Addons

Post by Dan_The_Noob »

Forevener wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:34 am
Dan_The_Noob wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:22 am would it be possible to add a toggle for the item blips?
It is possible already - there is a separate toggle for each blip type in the settings.
there is no such thing in the radar menu for me.
unless there's another menu elsewhere? (it should really have had it's own standalone menu, rather than being in HUD options to be honest)
cosmos10040
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by cosmos10040 »

Forevener wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:34 am
cosmos10040 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:47 pm Can you update it so that it can be moved around the screen, how about changing it to be more transparent, also this pops up in the title screen 0.o
It can be moved in the base version (to the one of the four corners), and it works in my update. There is a slider for transparency in the settings.
Dan_The_Noob wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:22 am would it be possible to add a toggle for the item blips?
It is possible already - there is a separate toggle for each blip type in the settings.
Sorry I didn't know the settings were in HUD. Very good mod. Also the idea with mini map over or under lay looks excellent! I just tried it. Just incase you needed more ideas to spruce it up, you could add it as a toggle too. Anyways good stuff.
Forevener

Post by Forevener »

Dan_The_Noob wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:19 am there is no such thing in the radar menu for me.
unless there's another menu elsewhere? (it should really have had it's own standalone menu, rather than being in HUD options to be honest)
I do agree that mod menus should be places separately from the original ones. I'll change this in the next version.
Regarding the settings - are you using my fork?
Dan_The_Noob

Post by Dan_The_Noob »

Forevener wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:04 am
I do agree that mod menus should be places separately from the original ones. I'll change this in the next version.
Regarding the settings - are you using my fork?
nah, jus using the standard download from first post.
Forevener

Post by Forevener »

Dan_The_Noob wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:48 pm nah, jus using the standard download from first post.
Well, that is the reason you have no blip toggles (transparency, etc.)
Dan_The_Noob

Post by Dan_The_Noob »

ok so, with GZDoom 4.9.0 the Radar mod is causing desync's in co-op.
you might have to give the cVars a once-over to see if anything was changed

Return to “Gameplay Mods”