Piter's Reelism 2 Fudge Pack: Brain Damaged [v1.1]

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: Piter's Reelism 2 Fudge Pack: Brain Damaged [v1.1]

Post by Captain J »

impressive addon for REELism 2 so far! I like the Marathon 2 weapon reel so much. It's powerful but follows that reloading delay for a good balancing measure.

Speaking of which, i still can select any weapon of the reel despite they're all out of ammo. Quite a nuisance to switch the weapon slots. Other than that, it's very good!

EDIT: I just noticed that Marathon 2 ammo items never disappear. Or is it just me?
Spoiler: EDIT3, but it's a spoiler
DOOMPiter

Post by DOOMPiter »

Captain J wrote:impressive addon for REELism 2 so far! I like the Marathon 2 weapon reel so much. It's powerful but follows that reloading delay for a good balancing measure.

Speaking of which, i still can select any weapon of the reel despite they're all out of ammo. Quite a nuisance to switch the weapon slots. Other than that, it's very good!

EDIT: I just noticed that Marathon 2 ammo items never disappear. Or is it just me?
Spoiler: EDIT3, but it's a spoiler
You probably shouldn't expect The ****** **** to use the Cow Head or Questionable Mascot Bombs, But that's a suggestion i'd willing make... And the thing about the Napalm Launcher... Uh, yeah. Don't get too close.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Extra Feedback:

- I suddenly died after the reel What about BOB? came in. It turns out that VACBOBs can hurt you. Pretty sure basic BOBs are not like this, but why these armorclad fellas deal 90% damage to me?

- Can you turn down the Hitscanner reel's intensity? Like the damage output because open places like Gutrot Island are a death sentence to players especially with weak computer.

EDIT:

Also how can i forget about Triad Enforcer's Grenades actually? Sadly they have no flying sound and immediately can kill you even with full health and armor on

EDIT:

Attack of the Reloaders reel is technically a cheat because dropped ammo items do not disappear, both Magnum and Shotgun melt down bosses like crazy. Also when i only have one ammo left for each weapon, they play reloading animation and eat up the ammo. Basically you can't use them despite there's one ammo left.

Also What about BOB? reel is like a cheat as well thanks to VACBOB.
DOOMPiter

Post by DOOMPiter »

Captain J wrote:Extra Feedback:

- I suddenly died after the reel What about BOB? came in. It turns out that VACBOBs can hurt you. Pretty sure basic BOBs are not like this, but why these armorclad fellas deal 90% damage to me?

- Can you turn down the Hitscanner reel's intensity? Like the damage output because open places like Gutrot Island are a death sentence to players especially with weak computer.

EDIT:

Also how can i forget about Triad Enforcer's Grenades actually? Sadly they have no flying sound and immediately can kill you even with full health and armor on

EDIT:

Attack of the Reloaders reel is technically a cheat because dropped ammo items do not disappear, both Magnum and Shotgun melt down bosses like crazy. Also when i only have one ammo left for each weapon, they play reloading animation and eat up the ammo. Basically you can't use them despite there's one ammo left.

Also What about BOB? reel is like a cheat as well thanks to VACBOB.
The VACBOB will definitely need to be nerfed.
Attack of the Reloaders... Gotta see about that still.
BlueWarriorJames
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by BlueWarriorJames »

Nice, but Aren't those reels missing something? and yes the Weapon Stores for Slot 2 will be called "Movers and Loaders" (for RotRs) and "Exotic Weapon Store!" (for Revenge of the Betas)
Spoiler: New Super Weapon idea that's supposed to be used with "What? About? Bob? and a new slot
DOOMPiter

News on v1.2, and departure from the ZDoom Forums.

Post by DOOMPiter »

...Well, i think i should just bring some personal news here...
First of all, i'll probably abandon my ZDoom Forums account, and migrate to the Zandronum Forums instead. People just don't seem to use it as often, for whatever the reason might be. still, this isn't the end of this addon at all. I'll leave ONE last update, and once it's there... It's pretty much a farewell to both the Account, and these forums...
I'll probably miss it, but if you ever want to see any new mods i might make, it's best you check the Zandronum Forums...
And until after 1.2 is launched...

See you starside. :)
undeadmonk354

Post by undeadmonk354 »

It's sad to hear the news for your departure from the ZDoom Forums, but I will salute you and your creations since I used the Reelism 2 Fudge Pack more often, with new weapons and enemies.

Godspeed DOOMPiter.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Bummer... Sorry to hear that but i genuinely appreciate you for the good contributions you've given us like this addon! I wish you have a good experience on Zandronum forum. Goodbye!
BlueWarriorJames

Re: News on v1.2, and departure from the ZDoom Forums.

DOOMPiter wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:49 pm ...Well, i think i should just bring some personal news here...
First of all, i'll probably abandon my ZDoom Forums account, and migrate to the Zandronum Forums instead. People just don't seem to use it as often, for whatever the reason might be. still, this isn't the end of this addon at all. I'll leave ONE last update, and once it's there... It's pretty much a farewell to both the Account, and these forums...
I'll probably miss it, but if you ever want to see any new mods i might make, it's best you check the Zandronum Forums...
And until after 1.2 is launched...

See you starside. :)
Where can we Find you and Yes, you're gonna make the Stores for Reveneg of the Betas and Reign of the Reloaders, the Wind Storm Slot 1, and the Heal Cannon Super Weapon
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

BlueWarriorJames wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:04 am you're gonna make the Stores for Reveneg of the Betas and Reign of the Reloaders, the Wind Storm Slot 1, and the Heal Cannon Super Weapon
At what point was this ever promised to you by this author?
BlueWarriorJames

wildweasel wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:06 am
BlueWarriorJames wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:04 am you're gonna make the Stores for Reveneg of the Betas and Reign of the Reloaders, the Wind Storm Slot 1, and the Heal Cannon Super Weapon
At what point was this ever promised to you by this author?
Okay, dumb ideas aside... The Stores for the Slot 2s
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

BlueWarriorJames wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:54 pm Okay, dumb ideas aside... The Stores for the Slot 2s
How about "please", and possibly a complete sentence to go along with it? Were we not clear enough about why you were banned last week?
BlueWarriorJames

wildweasel wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:21 pm
BlueWarriorJames wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:54 pm Okay, dumb ideas aside... The Stores for the Slot 2s
How about "please", and possibly a complete sentence to go along with it? Were we not clear enough about why you were banned last week?
Okay fine... I'll just do it for this...
Dear, Piter
Could you please add in Manual Entires for the Slots & the Weapon Stores for the Slot 2s (& Maybe even bring back some Memories from Reelism 1 by allowing the Ability to dual wield the Magnums and WSTE-M5s)?

Oh yeah, when I tried the Reign of the Reloaders slot, there were some Cells so this probably hints towards the Zeus Class Fusion Pistol Right?

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”