[1.1.0] GZDoom на русском языке | Russian GZDoom

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Kostov

Re: [1.1.0] GZDoom на русском языке | Russian GZDoom

Post by Kostov »

Captain J wrote:Such a lively project! You translated a lot of things including texture, font and HUD one, which us korean translation team did not tweak in official gzdoom translation project. I love the enthusiasm!
Thanks, though most of the assets were done by Julian Nechaevsky. I just ported it to GZDoom. He has his own site and project here.
mickromash
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by mickromash »

Are you planning to transfer freedoom phase 1/2 in the near future? I can take care about it and then add files to your russian_1.1.0.pk3 and send here.

Хотел спросить, планируете ли вы в ближайшее время переводить freedoom phase 1/2? Я бы мог заняться этим, а после добавить файлы в ваш russian_1.1.0.pk3 и переслать сюда.
theleo_ua
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by theleo_ua »

mickromash wrote:Are you planning to transfer freedoom phase 1/2 in the near future? I can take care about it and then add files to your russian_1.1.0.pk3 and send here.

Хотел спросить, планируете ли вы в ближайшее время переводить freedoom phase 1/2? Я бы мог заняться этим, а после добавить файлы в ваш russian_1.1.0.pk3 и переслать сюда.
You are talking about graphics or text? Text of all gzdoom-related stuff is translated in special google documents, and russian_x.y.z.pk3 is related only to graphics ones (and maybe additional fonts)

Do you have dicsord? Most of sush cases we are discussing in discord channels here: https://discord.gg/xWhQcP7 (if you will have problems with joining, please send me a PM)
mickromash

Post by mickromash »

Can language from pwad replace dehacked from IWAD?

Можно ли заменить текст dehacked из айвада, текстом language из PWAD'a?
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

No, that currently does not work.
mickromash

Post by mickromash »

Ok, thanks

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”