[RES] Ozy81 Rips - 43 LINKS, CRUSADERS OF M&M ADDED

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Enjay

Re: [RES] Ozy81 Rips - 36 LINKS, MORE TO COME

Post by Enjay »

Those previews are really helpful. They make the first post look nice and colourful too - ideal for a (mostly) graphics resource thread. Thanks for doing it.
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Thank you a lot again for the OP suggestions Enjay, it really looks nice now and indeed helpful :)

Btw updated the main OP with GOTHIC 1 resources, got rid of imgur links; the file has also sounds and textures comes in .tga format
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

New update, replaced imgur links with single download (pack is huge, 1.77gb) and also put an image preview for PAINKILLER: BLACK EDITION
All art files are in .png format (PBE had tons of .dds files and textures are big, 1024x1024 most of them), I have also converted all sounds and music in .ogg format (saved more than 500mb this way).
Ozymandias81

Re: [RES] Ozy81 Rips - 38 LINKS, EXPECT MORE

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Uploading HERETIC II resources, they come all in .png format and sounds have been converted from .wav to .ogg
Meanwhile updated the OP as usual, link incoming. link added. :3:

And also added obviously UNREAL GOLD, png textures and sounds in ogg format
Ozymandias81

Re: [RES] Ozy81 Rips - 39 LINKS, MORE TO COME

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Replaced imgur links with single link download, which now contains also sounds, for PREY 2006. All graphics have been converted into .png format, there are PBR material (they where all originally tga/dds)

EDIT: Also added SHOGO to the list, 39 rips now!
Ozymandias81

Re: [RES] Ozy81 Rips - 40 LINKS, ADDING LITHTECH GAMES

Post by Ozymandias81 »

I think no one did this before, but I have ripped resources from LEGENDS OF MIGHT AND MAGIC. Had to manually fix 49 textures, this quite obscure game has tons of cool graphics to be of use. File is uploading. Download link added 8-)
Ozymandias81

Re: [RES] Ozy81 Rips - 41 LINKS, AVP1 ADDED WITH SOUNDS!

Post by Ozymandias81 »

This is pretty cool, I have managed to rip ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR 2000 (GoG Edition with Mission Pack), thanks to an editor that I have found in the web!
While the game doesn't use LithTech but Asura engine, I think this is another heads up in terms of ripped resources since neither this game I have seen ripped anywhere (unless it happened for those AvP mods ages ago).
All info can be retrieved fro the readme file included with the pack, I will also probably tweak this pack to create a submission on Realm667.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Nice rips. Alien-themed stuff is always likely to be useful.

I think the Asura engine was used for Dredd vs Death (and maybe Rogue Trooper too), also by Rebellion. So those are another couple of possibilities if you have them and a tool to do it.
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Ah yes definitely a good idea, since I have Dredd on my Steam collection (though I remember TorridGristle ripped resources from it, but not a problem since I won't check it, I'll do myself) and I should get somewhere Rogue Trooper (not the Redux one though, which is pretty different afaik)
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Little bump: the list of the games I might rip or not has been updated, soon will post more rips. Have a nice weekend all. :3:
Ozymandias81

Re: [RES] Ozy81 Rips - 42 LINKS, C&C RENEGADE ADDED

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Added COMMAND & CONQUER: RENEGADE, it has lots of files so the textures folder might look messy, but it would take a lot of time to sort everything properly.
File comes with lots of sounds (10k+), music and several graphics/skins. Link will be added once the upload is done. Link uploaded.
Ozymandias81

Re: [RES] Ozy81 Rips - 42 LINKS, C&C RENEGADE ADDED

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Main OP polished in alphabetical order for Resources Packs, moved Hellraiser stuff to a separate download link with a screenshot preview.
Also included list of games present on Build Resources pack.
Ozymandias81

Re: [RES] Ozy81 Rips - 43 LINKS, CRUSADERS OF M&M ADDED

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Uploaded full rip of CRUSADERS OF MIGHT & MAGIC, superb textures for Heretic-Hexen related projects and it also comes with sounds and music, plus HUD graphics (all in .bmp format, it differs from the Realm667 pack since it doesn't have any order and textures have not been fixed anywhere).
Also updated the BUILD ENGINE RESOURCE PACK with EXTREME PAINTBRAWL, now it is almost complete beside Ion Fury and that some games doesn't come with ripped sounds.

Return to “Resources”