Liquid Texture Pack 4.5 (LZ/GZ Compatibility)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
thugsta

Liquid Texture Pack 4.5 (LZ/GZ Compatibility)

Post by thugsta »

This is a hybrid pack of bringing LTP 4.0 closer to the 5.0 release by adding things possible to enhance and be of a similar level to the updated version but keeping it compatible with LZ still. This is the extent of my work done to bridge that gap, hence v4.5.

Enjoy

Liquid TP v4.5 - DOWNLOAD
cosmos10040
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Liquid Texture Pack 4.5 (LZ/GZ Compatibility)

Post by cosmos10040 »

Good job. But I noticed I could not download from Firefox. It would just say bad request.

Is there anyway to make the splashes a bit smaller? I'm using delta touch 4.7.1
thugsta

Post by thugsta »

cosmos10040 wrote:Good job. But I noticed I could not download from Firefox. It would just say bad request.

Is there anyway to make the splashes a bit smaller? I'm using delta touch 4.7.1
I guess it depends on your phone screen size for them being too bigger, but here is a patch to make the 'water' splash smallest size i can do. I left the other liquid as they were to see if this helps you.
Attachments
smallwaterpatch.pk3
(246 Bytes) Downloaded 42 times
cosmos10040
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by cosmos10040 »

Doni need to run this with your main file? It appears the same size with the main file. Running by itself I don't see any splash at all, I fact it reverts to default. But to clarify. The only issue with the splash is the toxic splash. The water splash looks good already.
thugsta

Post by thugsta »

cosmos10040 wrote:Doni need to run this with your main file? It appears the same size with the main file. Running by itself I don't see any splash at all, I fact it reverts to default. But to clarify. The only issue with the splash is the toxic splash. The water splash looks good already.
These are patches so you run the with the original base version of the mod and then load this after it in your load-order.

Here is the patch for the green splashing, if it's still not correct to your phone you have these 2 patches where you can create/edit your own to your liking now. Enjoy.
Attachments
smallgreensplash.pk3
(248 Bytes) Downloaded 37 times

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”