LOLWAD.WAD Try to beat the challenges!

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
haruko haruhara

LOLWAD.WAD Try to beat the challenges!

Post by haruko haruhara »

This is not a joke wad with racism or anything but its more about the unfair maps this wad is based off of Guest6777's wad called LOLWAD.WAD which was never shared publicly or it was removed so my friend plats had remade it in 2018 to 2020 but since he deleted it i am the new owner of this wad i will make a series of this if people like it with custom subtitles.

Credits
allar kaur (for monsters)
Guest6777 (idea and base)
TheAgaures (For monsters)

Note! the maps were made poor and missing textures on purpose if you never played HGA2 and Coop Version wads or JUA45 and Coop Version by Guest6777 you won't get this idea of this wad
but the wad of those 2 were alot better then mine because he was skilled at mapping mine is basically a first wad ever design

Now for the download and the required file in order to see textures and monsters

https://static.allfearthesentinel.net/w ... beta01.pk3
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQsP13 ... sp=sharing

additional information guest6777's wad was made in 2008 if i remember plats remake 2018 new version 2020 mine 2021 finished this year i asked my friend Guest6777 if its okay he is offline right now so if he approves of this i will edit this post to know if its okay with him.

no need for screenshots i won't spoil it
Enjoy i guess :p
Last edited by haruko haruhara on Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: LOLWAD.WAD Try to beat the challenges!

Post by Rachael »

haruko haruhara wrote:This is not a joke wad with racism or anything but its more about the unfair maps this wad is based off of Guest6777's wad called LOLWAD.WAD which was never shared publicly or it was removed so my friend plats had remade it in 2018 to 2020 but since he deleted it i am the new owner of this wad i will make a series of this if people like it with custom subtitles.
Do you have permission to post this?

If it's based on another person's work then permission is required from the original author to modify and redistribute it.

And - seeing as how it was removed (and/or never posted in the first place), that strongly suggests to me they may have wanted it to disappear for a reason. Plus - your frequent and endless posts in the broken links thread has not gone unnoticed - so that is also suggestive of this behavior as well.

Lastly, whatever repository you stuck your download into isn't public.
haruko haruhara

Post by haruko haruhara »

Rachael wrote:
haruko haruhara wrote:This is not a joke wad with racism or anything but its more about the unfair maps this wad is based off of Guest6777's wad called LOLWAD.WAD which was never shared publicly or it was removed so my friend plats had remade it in 2018 to 2020 but since he deleted it i am the new owner of this wad i will make a series of this if people like it with custom subtitles.
Do you have permission to post this?

If it's based on another person's work then permission is required from the original author to modify and redistribute it.

And - seeing as how it was removed (and/or never posted in the first place), that strongly suggests to me they may have wanted it to disappear for a reason. Plus - your frequent and endless posts in the broken links thread has not gone unnoticed - so that is also suggestive of this behavior as well.

Lastly, whatever repository you stuck your download into isn't public.
I will ask guest6777 I mean he is my friend I recall he actually misses his lolwad.wad I remade it a few times and he likes it, the only reason why I asked for many mods is because I'm making a wadhost fathax archive on neocites I have a purpose when I ask for those files I do play them of course it's just I wasn't around when skulltag was a thing that's all but I'm sorry if I didn't know this thanks for the information.
guest6777
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by guest6777 »

Its true, i approve this
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

guest6777 wrote:Its true, i approve this
Thank you for confirming that :)

Return to “Levels”