Dark Theme for Slade

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Amuscaria

Dark Theme for Slade

Post by Amuscaria »

Does Slade have a dark theme? I set Windows 10 theme to dark, which works for most programs, but Slade stays the bright-theme default. Not sure if its using it's own graphics or not, but would like to know if dark theme was possible or not in Slade.
Ac!d

Re: Dark Theme for Slade

Post by Ac!d »

Go to "Edit", then "Preferences..." to gain access to the SLADE Settings.
Capture.PNG
Sans titre.png
Hope it can help.
nova++

Post by nova++ »

It works automatically just fine on linux here, at least in the beta version, I haven't tried another version.
Gez

Post by Gez »

On Windows, the main interface uses the Windows theme -- you can change the text editor's color scheme but that's all. For the res of the interface you need to change your Windows colors.
leileilol
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by leileilol »

nova++ wrote:It works automatically just fine on linux here, at least in the beta version, I haven't tried another version.
The thing about Windows 10's "themes" are that they only ever apply to the explorer and none of the common window shell APIs so they'll all think it's still a bright white theme irregardless and the only color the end user is allowed to change is for one accent color. Apps are expected to be 'modern' and have...explicitly defined dark themes premade, and doing that could mean more gui toolkit bloat that must be done to repaint the entire window, maybe along with the forcing of all fonts to Segoe.

yep it's terrible and no one's fixed it. All the big end-all Win10 fixing focus is just the start menu
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

Oh mine must be really outdated. It doesn't have any of that... Thanks, I'll need to update.

Return to “Off-Topic”