Creator Co-op

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
AlexIsBadAtDoom
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Creator Co-op

Post by AlexIsBadAtDoom »

Hello All!

So right off the bat, I'm relatively new to Doom but have been getting right into it.

I started out recording playtests for my RL buddy Sam, a respectable mapper, and had a blast so started offering the same for Doomworld users, which was a popular offer.

But wait, there's more!

Recently I've been leaning towards a co-op run through of your levels/wads that you've created in a funzies video for the tubes.

You have balance concerns!

Well that's fine, you don't have to help, just hang back and chat design or inspiration or just about the playthrough. Handy to be in-game for level secrets flaunting or if I'm getting wrecked because I'm bad at doom..

My WAD doesn't have co-op starts!

Well slap some in, alternatively I'm planning on learning to slap some in for you if need be. Can't be that hard right? right...?

My Wad isn't compatible with Zandronum!

Doesn't have to be. GZDoom runs online co-op just fine from the tests we've run. The below vid is GZDoom. If you need some other source post I'm happy to do the legwork.

The first (of hopefully many) is right here:

AlexIsBadAtDoom

Re: Creator Co-op

AlexIsBadAtDoom

FYI I got a DM requesting a run of a WAD but I'm too new to reply (don't have enough points).

I'd love to do your WAD with you! The que for requests is here:

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/1 ... tor-co-op/

I'll add this request to the que anyway, and contact you nearer the time (hopefully I have enough points by then!)

I'd rather keep it in the same place to avoid confusion, but happy to have all other Creator Co-op related questions here, and will continue to post vids as they're ready.

I'll reply to DM's when I'm able!
AlexIsBadAtDoom

Merry Christmas!

AlexIsBadAtDoom

Return to “General”