delayed save/load problem

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.

delayed save/load problem

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I'm having issue with saving / loading game while playing okuplok mod for doom. The issue is that when I save my game, the save is like 1 second delayed. This doeasn't really sounds like a big deal, but when there are like hundreds of rockets from revenants and I save, it looks like the game continue and save it a second later. That means that when I load the game I instantly die because of rockets. So in short I save when rockets are like 10 meters from me, but it occurs when rockets are like 1 meter from me. Loading is instant death. I'm not sure if this is a technical issue, but it looks like it. When I play it on PRBoom-Plus this doesn't occur. Are there any settings I can change to fix this?

Thank you

Return to “Technical Issues”