DoomRL Arsenal - [1.1.5] [MP-B7.3]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
SoulCircle
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: DoomRL Arsenal - [1.1.5] [MP-B7.3]

Post by SoulCircle »

Quake161 wrote:This is kinda off the beaten path, but what music was used for the startup?
I crashed out when using an outdated wad and the subtle tune caught me off guard.
Oh, I actually have the answer to this because I asked Yholl the same thing a year ago!

It's ap_light.it on the Mod Archive!

http://modarchive.org/index.php?request ... uery=33775
punchyouinthefaceman

Post by punchyouinthefaceman »

Hello, do you mind if I use a couple sprites from the monster pack for a mapping project? Specifically the Revenihilator and the missile with the skull on the front (I believe that's the Heavy Revenant's missile). I don't think they were marked for DRLA use only, but I figured I would ask. I've credited Megaherz for the Revenihilator, anyone I can credit specifically for the skull missile sprite?
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

punchyouinthefaceman wrote:I've credited Megaherz for the Revenihilator, anyone I can credit specifically for the skull missile sprite?
Go for it!
President People made the skull missile.

Sorry for the radio silence lately about DRLA development lately, my focus is currently on Rampancy right now. When I'm done I'll be back at it again.
Darklen
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by Darklen »

Yholl wrote: Sorry for the radio silence lately about DRLA development lately, my focus is currently on Rampancy right now. When I'm done I'll be back at it again.
Don't worry about it! It's better that you focus on things one at a time rather than rushing things and ending with subpar quality updates on either of them ^-^. Regardless, you really don't owe us anything, so take as much time as you need.
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

Updated the main post slightly to indicate that Muusi's DRLA brightmaps cover both monsters and weaponry, for those who are interested in making things pretty!
emberson9000

Post by emberson9000 »

Hi. I have clicked on what I believe is the download link to the most recent version of Doom Rougelike Arsenal, but the download doesn't seem to start. Any advice, because this seems like a really cool mod I'd like to try out.
retronutcase

Post by retronutcase »

I've had similar problems. Right click the link and open in a new window, then click the URL of that window and hit enter. That's how I got it to finally play nice.
DarkQuill

Post by DarkQuill »

Hadn't checked back for a while, thanks for the updated version! PDA going smooth now.
ClessxAlghazanth

Post by ClessxAlghazanth »

Yholl wrote:Updated the main post slightly to indicate that Muusi's DRLA brightmaps cover both monsters and weaponry, for those who are interested in making things pretty!
Good stuff :D

Should load order be :

DRLA main
DRLA monsters
Muusi's Brightmaps

?
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

Updated the main post to correct the download links, and also add in mirrors for alternate downloads.
DemonicArchivist119

Post by DemonicArchivist119 »

Not sure if anyone else has reported this, and I'm not sure if I should report it here or in the Zetashop thread. Sold minigun and then picked up one that spawned in world immediately afterwards, had the bulk-mod ammo cap of the old one for first mag on the new one. Mapset is going down, map 8.
LZDoom 3.88a 64bit
Marine Class
Load Order
GD.wad
DoomRL_Arsenal_1.1.5
DoomRL_Monsters_Beta_7.3
zetashop
Nostalgiasounds
dasho

Post by dasho »

I have the Nameless RPG Mod and DRLA compat patch hosted (with permission from all creators involved) at https://github.com/dashodanger/Doom-RPG-lite, if that helps
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

DemonicArchivist119 wrote:Not sure if anyone else has reported this, and I'm not sure if I should report it here or in the Zetashop thread. Sold minigun and then picked up one that spawned in world immediately afterwards, had the bulk-mod ammo cap of the old one for first mag on the new one. Mapset is going down, map 8.
LZDoom 3.88a 64bit
Marine Class
Load Order
GD.wad
DoomRL_Arsenal_1.1.5
DoomRL_Monsters_Beta_7.3
zetashop
Nostalgiasounds
That sounds like something that should be fixed on Zetashop's end.
fakemai
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by fakemai »

No that's a DRLA issue and it's something I've noticed as well and applies to pretty much any weapon that can be bulk modded, most noticeable with the nuclear ones. Whatever ammunition count a weapon type has is kept if you pick up a new one later.
Deon

Post by Deon »

Good afternoon,

I am looking for an UZI with reload for my small cyberpunk total conversion/map project.
I really like the UZI in DRLA, and I know where to get shooting sprites, but I failed to find reload animation publicly available for the UZI sprites. So I wanted to ask for permission to use them.

I also offer my take on reload sprites for the revolver that you also use in this mod, from DoomGuy/Carbine Dioxide:

You are free to use it with minimal credit if you are interested (currently this revolver in your mod just goes down during reload and then back up).

Return to “Gameplay Mods”