Remember, just because you request it, that doesn't mean you'll get it.
Moderator: GZDoom Developers
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:01 pm
- Location: Illinois
The class selection screen should show a 3D model if specified.
- Posts: 17296
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:07 am
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The 2D drawer currently doesn't have the capability to draw 3D models. This would require a "render 3D model to texture" added to the 2D interface first.
- Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
- Posts: 48043
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:19 am
- Location: Germany
No, it would require a proper matrix setup for rendering the model with a 2D projection. But the point stands that the 2D drawer currently cannot handle it without some deeper changes.