Ash: Groovy...

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Schwiria

Ash: Groovy...

Post by Schwiria »

Made ash williams 8-)
Attachments
Groovy...
Groovy...
6672BBB0-B861-4EAC-8297-672F265E625D.png (11.24 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
JohnnyTheWolf

Re: Ash: Groovy...

Post by JohnnyTheWolf »

Looking back, I am surprised that there were never a commercial Doom clone adaptation of Evil Dead. You would think it would have been the most obvious thing to do! :lol:
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Needs more chin. ;)

It's surprising how much that looks like Bruce Campbell though. :thumb:
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

JohnnyTheWolf wrote:Looking back, I am surprised that there were never a commercial Doom clone adaptation of Evil Dead. You would think it would have been the most obvious thing to do! :lol:
They would probably go that way if Resident Evil didn't became the new fever. Evil Dead, MIB, Countdown Vampires, Gallerians, Parasite Eve, Vampire Hunter D, Martian Gothic Unification, Deep Fear, Alone in the Dark, The Crow: City of Angels, Clock Tower... the list goes on.
JohnnyTheWolf

Post by JohnnyTheWolf »

Sure, but both Duke Nukem 3D and Blood were also popular and they referenced/plagiarised Evil Dead quite a lot themselves. In any case, talk about a missed opportunity!

Return to “Resources”