ZScript Documentation (2021 Redux!)

Ask about ACS, DECORATE, ZScript, or any other scripting questions here!

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.

Please bear in mind that the people helping you do not automatically know how much you know. You may be asked to upload your project file to look at. Don't be afraid to ask questions about what things mean, but also please be patient with the people trying to help you. (And helpers, please be patient with the person you're trying to help!)
nicolettelemasque

Re: ZScript Language Documentation (WIP)

Post by nicolettelemasque »

Marrub wrote:Something's coming!
Yo... that looks sweet! I'm very excited for this, thank you for your continued efforts.
Last edited by Rachael on Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed video link, issued warning
Marrub

Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch Linux
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: ZScript Language Documentation (WIP)

Post by Marrub »

Yo! I've finally, after five billion years, published our new documentation! You can check it out here! The source is available here, and eventually when I feel a "stable" release is possible, a primary repository will also be published!

Additionally, I am looking for contributors, small, primary, or otherwise! If anyone wishes to help document things that are currently undocumented or marked to-do, you can open a pull request, or you can PM me here if you want to be added to the organization. CI will automatically check for errors and publish the documentation build when merged.
Chaosvolt

Re: ZScript Documentation (2021 Redux!)

Post by Chaosvolt »

Dang, I don't see anything on how ZScript status bar stuff works in it. Would probably save a lot of people a lot of questions since that's one area that has almost no useful documentation on the wiki.

Return to “Scripting”