Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
osjclatchford

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by osjclatchford »

silentzora wrote:Would someone mind reworking these kick sprites to look like Ranger (Quake 1)? Thanks in advance.
Done that already... Just rip it out of this https://www.moddb.com/mods/osjcs-quake- ... nto-heresy with my blessing...
NotAPortalKit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by NotAPortalKit »

Somebody have smooth centered alternate shotgun pump? (Aka, the one seen in the riot gun, but smooth?)
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

Do you mean the classic doom shotgun pumping whilst centred, like the d64 shotgun?
*edit*
like this:
sg_pump_centre_OSJC_2.png
sg_pump_centre_OSJC_2.png (19.65 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
Superdave938

Post by Superdave938 »

Can someone improve this Doomguy hand?:
Attachments
Bad doom hand-1.png.png
Bad doom hand-1.png.png (14.79 KiB) Viewed 1641 times
NotAPortalKit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by NotAPortalKit »

osjclatchford wrote:Do you mean the classic doom shotgun pumping whilst centred, like the d64 shotgun?
*edit*
like this:
Thanks!
Also, are there more sprites that you're good to give away?
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

NotAPortalKit wrote:
osjclatchford wrote:Do you mean the classic doom shotgun pumping whilst centred, like the d64 shotgun?
*edit*
like this:
Thanks!
Also, are there more sprites that you're good to give away?
Of the classic shotty? Well I have an anim of the shotgun pump on the right instead of the left. Sorta Duke style... But do you mean more or different weapons? Different stuff altogether? Just send me a pm of stuff you want or need and I'll send it over if I got it... Or have a crack at making it if I think I can...
ASO3000

Post by ASO3000 »

Cheers, is anybody able to doomify these sprites?
Attachments
lawg3.png
lawg3.png (13.33 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
lawg2.png
lawg2.png (4.42 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
lawg1.png
lawg1.png (4.92 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

Could somebody make pickup/world sprites of the weapons from Last Rites (including pistol)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rd922jzlj ... s.zip/file

This is my, ahem, franken-sprited attempt: Image
Ac!d

Post by Ac!d »

CeeJay wrote:Could somebody make pickup/world sprites of the weapons from Last Rites (including pistol)
I found the pickup sprite for the 'nuke' from JOHN GOODMAN'S X-DECATHLON, the only problem is that the sprite is pretty dark, so then I made it more "visible".
nuke pickup.png
nuke pickup.png (1.23 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

Interesting, with the whole spinning animation I assumed the items in the game were all models but I could be wrong. They are untextured in any case, just gray/white.

I'm looking for something that would fit more in line with DOOM. Like my half-arsed attempt at the shotgun pickup.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Ac!d wrote:
CeeJay wrote:Could somebody make pickup/world sprites of the weapons from Last Rites (including pistol)
I found the pickup sprite for the 'nuke' from JOHN GOODMAN'S X-DECATHLON, the only problem is that the sprite is pretty dark, so then I made it more "visible".
nuke pickup.png
I suspect you haven't loaded the right palette when you extracted that; make sure SLADE either knows where your Doom2.wad is, or select the Doom palette from the dropdown box at the top of the window.
Ac!d

Post by Ac!d »

wildweasel wrote:I suspect you haven't loaded the right palette when you extracted that; make sure SLADE either knows where your Doom2.wad is, or select the Doom palette from the dropdown box at the top of the window.
That's what I did, but nothing change. I've tried with every palette to be sure, but the results were always the sames.
jonbenderr

Post by jonbenderr »

Hello!

Not sure if this is a good place to post this, but I am wondering if there is a hud/radar that will actually show opponents in deathmatch?

Just an explanation...I have NO intentions of using this to cheat on others servers. I am running games and building maps for me and a few buddies who play casually. I know my word on this isn't worth much, but hoping someone can help.

I feel like playing with radar like this is just a different sort of game. Always seems to be a bit more tactical/strategic rather than just running around aimlessly and hoping you find the other person.
Tartlman

Post by Tartlman »

Does anyone have a flamethrower sprite sheet that has a reload animation? Ideally the reload animation shouldn't be "goldeneye-style", but in a pinch i'll take that too.

Oh, and I want standard doomguy hands with it.

i already got a sprite sheet elsewhere, no need anymore
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Not sure if someone already thought about this, but did anyone ever made the normal death of Hexen Mage? In the game, he literally melts into nothingness and leave the robe. I'm seeing his normal death animation on every map packs, every mods and i can't stop thinking about, "i'm sure they're just a lesser mage not powerful enough to melt their skin off".

If no one made the certain animation for him, i think Corvus' normal death sprites might be a good start.

Return to “Requests”