UNSURE

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Van Daemon

UNSURE

Post by Van Daemon »

Hello everyone :mrgreen:
First Topic for me here but I wana share with you all the project I am working on :D

UNSURE
The name comes from a total unsure feeling of what I am doing (I'm serious) This is a single map for GZDoom , it will only be ONE map for now but I may extend it depending on how this success or not since I am working on a bigger project as well.

Here some screenshots :

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://t.co/MpoTF7egjy?amp=1 :cheers:

Fixed your screenshot links for you.
-Enjay
Last edited by Van Daemon on Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
Gez

Re: UNSURE [WIP]

Post by Gez »

:?
Van Daemon

Post by Van Daemon »

OMG I'm sorry!!!! ... I will fix this :? :|
Artman2004

Post by Artman2004 »

The images got removed.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Hmmm... they weren't working in Van Daemon's original post but when I changed the links they worked. Now they're not working again.

They look cool BTW. :P
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

You're still not posting the correct link. You don't use the full one with the png extension. When you upload your image, click on the 3 dots in the top right that appear when you hover over the image:

Then this should appear:

Click the "Copy Link" button by the first option ("Share Link") and that will copy what you need to insert between imgur tags to your clipboard.
Van Daemon

Post by Van Daemon »

I'm sorry I will try to fix it correctly now it is my first time using Imgur and this forum... I feel so ashamed lol
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

No worries. It looks like you've got it now. And, like I said, the screenshots look cool. :thumb:
Gez

Post by Gez »

Yeah, now that I can see them, I concur, they're cool. Nice use of the FIREBLU torches. :)
Van Daemon

Post by Van Daemon »

Thanks guys :wub: I will soon release it
Van Daemon

Re: UNSURE

Post by Van Daemon »

I totally forgot to update it, lol :surprise: :stuppor:
All done now

:thumb:
KataLv

Post by KataLv »

Nice wad! I really like the style, it reminds me of Alice in wonderland (Maybe because of that chessfloor texture). Though I thinks it's too easy, even on UV. There is plenty of ammo and medkits, but not enough meat
(Sorry if I made any mistakes, english isn't my native language)
Van Daemon

Post by Van Daemon »

KataLv wrote:Nice wad! I really like the style, it reminds me of Alice in wonderland (Maybe because of that chessfloor texture). Though I thinks it's too easy, even on UV. There is plenty of ammo and medkits, but not enough meat
(Sorry if I made any mistakes, english isn't my native language)
I'm surprised you say it's too easy. I've had people saying it's tough, lol ... I'm glad you liked it, thanks :D
Azzy Asbourne

Post by Azzy Asbourne »

The download link gave me a .rar file. Is that what is supposed to happen? If so, how do I play the map?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Azzy Asbourne wrote:The download link gave me a .rar file. Is that what is supposed to happen? If so, how do I play the map?
A .rar is a kind of archive file, like a zip or 7z, that needs to be extracted first before its contents will be useful. I recommend installing 7-Zip to work with files like that.

Return to “Levels”