Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
haruko haruhara

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by haruko haruhara »

Ali wrote:Hai.can anyone upload brutal doom v.17 for zandronum along with the janitor addon.Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/75hxcoco1 ... 7.pk3/file

i don.t have the addon

i also have the version when it came out the file name

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2d46zi6pc ... 7.pk3/file
Ali

Post by Ali »

Sorry 4 the late response but thanks non the less. So anyone out there that can upload the janitor addon please help out.
Platy561

Post by Platy561 »

Does anyone has a monster called NukageBeast made by MattBratt11 and also does anyone has a monster called BFGHumanoid made by MattBratt11 also ?
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Ali wrote:Sorry 4 the late response but thanks non the less. So anyone out there that can upload the janitor addon please help out.
https://www.wad-archive.com/wad/c6b0434 ... c783d1dc49
Ali

Post by Ali »

Does anyone have a mod that gets rid of all the recoil of the minigun for brutal doom v18 ? It would be much appreciated!Thanks.
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Does anyone have these?

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/1 ... hose-days/

Neon Crater v2.4.1

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/1 ... -precinct/

HKmadness.wad EDIT: I found this map in Knightmare:4800 Hell Knights.

EDIT2: Download links for "One of those Days" and Neon Crater is HERE. Thanks!
Last edited by wolfman on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haruko haruhara

Does anyone have hga1 witch is called lol.wad
dsetq

Post by dsetq »

Mod name is "Special Weapons. Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Arsenal for Doom". WAD name is "r6w.pk3". Author is Josh771. Here's a project link - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54460. I saw this mod today on youtube, but i can't find any source to download it.
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

dsetq wrote:Mod name is "Special Weapons. Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Arsenal for Doom". WAD name is "r6w.pk3". Author is Josh771. Here's a project link - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54460. I saw this mod today on youtube, but i can't find any source to download it.
r6w.pk3
Redneckerz
Spotlight Team
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Redneckerz »

Not perse a broken mod, but a port:
  • In this post, user X-Doom included the ZXDoom source port that he was working on for ZD3K back in 2004-2005. The author returned and provided this link which included the port, but no dice is to be found, not even on archive.org either. All the regular sites that hosted ZXDoom lead to non-archived links either.

Considering this was the last outing of ZXDoom as a port (2012), i am lowkey hoping Wolfman or someone else has this. This is to requested to preserve the port and its functionality, dating back from the original ZDoom era where multiple offsprings existed. Since the author has not been seen since July 2019, i rather request here.
  • Speaking of multiple offsprings, i made a thread some time ago about GADoom, documenting all the various versions that had threads made, but no uploads. Similarly to ZXDoom, nothing was found when wading through historic archives, and GameArena Doom was not a very known port out there. Most of the info, like ZXDoom, resides on this very place. But no releases. So if anyone also has a GADoom build archived, consider uploading it.
Both these should be preserved for historical significance and also as historic stepping stone as to how things were done back then. These will also be used to enhance existing ZDoom materials and documentation.

Thank you kindly in advance.
VitSm

Post by VitSm »

Redneckerz wrote: [*]In this post, user X-Doom included the ZXDoom source port that he was working on for ZD3K back in 2004-2005. The author returned and provided this link which included the port, but no dice is to be found, not even on archive.org either. All the regular sites that hosted ZXDoom lead to non-archived links either.

Considering this was the last outing of ZXDoom as a port (2012), i am lowkey hoping Wolfman or someone else has this. This is to requested to preserve the port and its functionality, dating back from the original ZDoom era where multiple offsprings existed. Since the author has not been seen since July 2019, i rather request here.
SetActorState_bug.zip
Redneckerz
Spotlight Team
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Redneckerz »

VitSm wrote:
Redneckerz wrote: [*]In this post, user X-Doom included the ZXDoom source port that he was working on for ZD3K back in 2004-2005. The author returned and provided this link which included the port, but no dice is to be found, not even on archive.org either. All the regular sites that hosted ZXDoom lead to non-archived links either.

SetActorState_bug.zip
Thank you very kindly VitSm :) Im glad one of the Community Guide members had this saved. Many thanks.
haruko haruhara

Does anyone have this I want this Baron so badly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfg6Z4FB7RY
VitSm

Post by VitSm »

wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Thanks again!