The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
irontusk341
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Post by irontusk341 »

Is putting peanut butter on Banana bread a bad thing? Cause i just did that, and i think its delicious!! :P
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Should also put jam to that!
Darkcrafter
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Darkcrafter »

The Philosopher wrote:Hey guys, sorry for breaking the rules of the forum but i wast just so enraged about whats happening here but i will stay out of politics in the forum.

Recently i have returned to mod C&C Generals Zero Hour, and its really fun to add new units, special powers, super weapons and SFX to the game to make it refreshing, the mod i am doing now its a redux of a old mod called A Global Crisis, adding units and stuff, my favorite Generals could be Dr Thrax, Tao and Kwai and i have focused more on them. I also added new music to the factions like the GLA having the Prince of Persia 2 music and China using RA2 music.
Got contra 009 final here in all of its glory; it plays awesome, the game can stutter a bit due to a better enemy AI and enemy fraction ammounts, it's just a one thread game. I prefer GLA secrect forces and can defeat everything with it, it's really amusing to observe all the enemies still have 1st or 2nd level while yours is gradually lifting from 3rd to 5th and then they start to attack you desperately and you already have those big tanks and scud storms all around, I usually build up to 32 sites and then mass annihilation occurs :mrgreen:
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Captain J wrote:Should also put jam to that!
Sometimes I sub the peanut butter with the jam... I guess it depends on what mood I’m in
The Philosopher
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by The Philosopher »

Darkcrafter wrote:
The Philosopher wrote:Hey guys, sorry for breaking the rules of the forum but i wast just so enraged about whats happening here but i will stay out of politics in the forum.

Recently i have returned to mod C&C Generals Zero Hour, and its really fun to add new units, special powers, super weapons and SFX to the game to make it refreshing, the mod i am doing now its a redux of a old mod called A Global Crisis, adding units and stuff, my favorite Generals could be Dr Thrax, Tao and Kwai and i have focused more on them. I also added new music to the factions like the GLA having the Prince of Persia 2 music and China using RA2 music.
Got contra 009 final here in all of its glory; it plays awesome, the game can stutter a bit due to a better enemy AI and enemy fraction ammounts, it's just a one thread game. I prefer GLA secrect forces and can defeat everything with it, it's really amusing to observe all the enemies still have 1st or 2nd level while yours is gradually lifting from 3rd to 5th and then they start to attack you desperately and you already have those big tanks and scud storms all around, I usually build up to 32 sites and then mass annihilation occurs :mrgreen:

Yeah Contra 009 its pretty fun to play, when i use Tao i always construct the Hadron Collider for leveling up
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

i just realized i haven't said a peep here since the beginning of november, and before that it was the beginning of october. whoops.

i'm still alive, i haven't paid much attention to new Doom mods, but i've been lurking here and at Doomworld, and i'm gradually contributing music to projects. i hit a stonewall in terms of creative output a while back, because i was thoroughly dissatisfied with the album i had planned, and failed, to release this fall, and i haven't really recovered since and instead put most of my free time into my Switch and the new Pokemon games.

it'll probably be a while before i get back into Doom proper. hopefully my creative output will improve soon as well, and some other personal stuff that's been clawing at me getting resolved. i was planning to release at least one track on my Bandcamp to coincide with the holidays, but i don't think it'll happen at this point.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Hope everyone has an awesome Holiday! Frohe Weihnachten!
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Eyup. Merry Christmas, indeed!

EDIT:

Another animation because Christmas!
Jeimuzu73

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

Haven't posted on here for a couple weeks, but have a rockin' Christmas and rollin' new twenties!
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Some psycho tried to run me off the road and was playing chicken with my car and kept making death threats OUT OF HIS WORK TRUCK because I got in front of him to get around him. (With blinkers, mind you.) I kept my cool and didn't escalate it. [My City] Police Department got involved and after I informed them that I have a firearm and a CWP an officer literally told the guy "You are a fucking idiot. If you would have gotten out of your truck and attacked him, he could have legally shot you in the face." (This is literally an exact word for word quote.)

But the cops complemented me for keeping my composure and not just drawing my gun on the guy the second I was threatened. I told them the gun is only for absolute immediate life or death emergencies, and it hadn't escalated to that level just yet because he was still in his truck making verbal threats only, and I didn't see any weapons in his hand. After making sure I had no warrants they let me go and told me they hope I have a better rest of my night. I have no idea if that guy is getting arrested or not, but I don't really want him to. He just needs to stop being such a fucking lunatic.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

SouthernLion wrote:Some psycho tried to run me off the road and was playing chicken with my car and kept making death threats OUT OF HIS WORK TRUCK because I got in front of him to get around him. (With blinkers, mind you.) I kept my cool and didn't escalate it. [My City] Police Department got involved and after I informed them that I have a firearm and a CWP an officer literally told the guy "You are a fucking idiot. If you would have gotten out of your truck and attacked him, he could have legally shot you in the face." (This is literally an exact word for word quote.)

But the cops complemented me for keeping my composure and not just drawing my gun on the guy the second I was threatened. I told them the gun is only for absolute immediate life or death emergencies, and it hadn't escalated to that level just yet because he was still in his truck making verbal threats only, and I didn't see any weapons in his hand. After making sure I had no warrants they let me go and told me they hope I have a better rest of my night. I have no idea if that guy is getting arrested or not, but I don't really want him to. He just needs to stop being such a fucking lunatic.
I hear ya bud.. People are crazy today... its the monday-est Thursday EVER.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

SouthernLion wrote:Some psycho tried to run me off the road and was playing chicken with my car and kept making death threats OUT OF HIS WORK TRUCK because I got in front of him to get around him. (With blinkers, mind you.) I kept my cool and didn't escalate it. [My City] Police Department got involved and after I informed them that I have a firearm and a CWP an officer literally told the guy "You are a fucking idiot. If you would have gotten out of your truck and attacked him, he could have legally shot you in the face." (This is literally an exact word for word quote.)

I guess South Korea is not the only place isn't safe from road rage, drunk driving, drowsy driving etc... But the road rage one is most of all outrageous. That convoy boy had no idea that you had a driving manner AND firearm and could shot him on sight, eh?

But seriously, nice to hear that there are no casualties on both sides. Stay strong, Lion. This year's gonna be alright.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

i like your optimism, just wish i shared your optimism...
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

At the end of 2018 and 2019 themselves cost me a lot of health and i still feel awkward right now. Feels like i'm not the same anymore. However, i try to be optimistic and supportive as possible. Because... That's what i really good at!
Last edited by Captain J on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Captain J wrote:At the end of 2018 and 2019 itself caused me a lot of health and i still feel awkward right now. Feels like i'm not the same anymore. However, i try to be optimistic and supportive as possible. Because... That's what i really good at!
You still with us bud? This thread kinda went dark for a bit....

Return to “Off-Topic”