hello thank you for being interested in my oc, she is very strong and prety and could take on dr. sigma xx and hyperbass.exe at the same time.
Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vm92o52jz1y3 ... 1.pk3?dl=1 (23.7 mb)
Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N00BH2 ... sp=sharing
ORIGINAL 8-BIT DM MOD:
(What inspired the above, circa 2017. Only works with MegaMan 8-Bit Deathmatch, singleplayer only. Super imbalanced. Don't expect anything in-depth, it's only here for posterity's sake)
Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aff3o4z3fe03i ... M.pk3?dl=1
Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CnZd7Q ... sp=sharing
Highway Acceleroid Booster is a GZDoom gameplay mod where you play as a robot girl that's part car and part super fighting robot. Armed primarily with mobility, a series of battle chips for extra combat data, and a variety of utensils installed into her gauntlets, she zips from place to place to gather additional combat data. And to help out wherever she's needed, admittedly. Helping feels nice.
Inspired by Mega Man X, gameplay feel is a little bit more cartoony and high-tech than usual, with some pretty outlandish weapons doing some silly functions.. Designed to act as a complement for sci-fi/space-age mapsets, the gameplay mod acts as a direct contrast with High Noon Drifter. Rather than being very simple and low-tech, this mod is a little bit more complicated and hi-tech.
If you've been looking for a mod where you can play as a robot, android, gynoid, or you've been looking for something to compliment Stardate 20X7, this might be up your alley.
Note 1: Keep in mind that because of all the mobility options, it's extremely easy to sequence break even by accident! It's encouraged not to try this mod on a mapset you haven't already played, unless you're brave. If you get stuck, just hit Use Inventory.
Note 2: This mod was designed with GZDoom 3.4.1 in mind. Super-extended resolutions brought about by any further versions are probably going to make things look funny.
Note 3: Make sure your Sprint is bound! Same with Reload and/or Zoom. Grab walls by hitting Use in mid-air.
- All sorts of mobility tricks and abilities I could fit in! Double-jumping, dashing, wall-grabbing, wall-jumping, speed boosting, mantling, rocketjumping, mid-air rocketjumping, and more...
- A crazy amount of work for ensuring compatibility with situations found in Boom/Vanilla and most ZDoom mapsets! Well, ones that don't replace players/weapons, at least.
- Support for both rocketjumping maps with extreme mobility, platforming maps that require precise movement, and normal run-and-gun maps you'd find with normal Doom shenanigans!
- 9 new weapons, each with a separate primary fire and alt-fire each for 18 different attacks! Technically there's a couple more weapons but phhbbttt
- Simple SNES-style aesthetic! Simple particle effects that won't clog your computer! Bit-crushed sounds that emphasize the crunch! 0% adherence to actual SNES authenticity!
- Cvars out the ass! It just wouldn't be a TerminusEst13 mod without a pants-shittingly overwhelming amount of options.
- A whole bunch of new and original graphics!